Ur dream AOS Belonging question? (1 Viewer)

mecramarathon

HSC
What would be the perfect 2010 HSC Belonging question for u?

And your guess whether it will be two/one (possibly more than 2?) related text this year?

:wave:

Kralex

HSC
"Don't worry about this question, we've already given you full marks!"

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Something straightforward and easy like, "discuss varying perspectives of belonging" but we'll probably get something airy fairy quote to discuss like last year's question.
My bet is they'll ask for 2 related texts this year. They let 2009 off lightly with 1 cause they were the first year to study the revised AOS.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
connections are essential to belonging.

coz I have an essay on this already

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
"Don't worry about this question, we've already given you full marks!"
haha , keep dreaming :rolleyes:

connections are essential to belonging.

coz I have an essay on this already
was that last years question or something? cause I have an essay on something similar, but it was a lot more longwinded iirc..

with related texts, it could go either way really. they might go "oh yeah, we screwed up last time, better make it at least one or whatever this time".. or they might go "pssh, they should've learnt from last time, let's make it one again".

or I could just be overthinking that =\

NewiJapper

HSC
Well I'm fair sure our trial question was my dream one! hha

"Connections enhance belonging for an individual, a lack of connections discourages it."

Refer to at least TWO related texts.

I nearly had an orgasm when I saw it. I had an essay prepared from last years HSC question with the "understanding", so i basically changed the word understanding to connections and rearrangement of paragraphs. Got 15/15. Praying to god that the BOS isn't going to be a bitch this year...

HSC
How fucking gay is this thread. WHy the fuck would u dream about the HSC. man up and wing it.

bouncing

HSC
How fucking gay is this thread. WHy the fuck would u dream about the HSC. man up and wing it.
hahahaha

HSC oh babyyy ;)
but i hopeee that this year they do ONLY ONE RELATED TEXT and also make it some easy shit about how belonging brings about connection/understanding and not some retarded nurturing a plant stuff they had (i swear to god i saw this somewhere?)

bouncing

HSC
hahahaha

HSC oh babyyy ;)
but i hopeee that this year they do ONLY ONE RELATED TEXT and also make it some easy shit about how belonging brings about connection/understanding and not some retarded nurturing a plant stuff they had (i swear to god i saw this somewhere?)

ar7

HSC
analizar la forma en que las personas se ven obligados a pertenecer a pandillas de latinos notoria y cómo esto mejora su 'reputación'. se refieren el texto prescrito a UNO amigo latino ya sabes.

even if we get an 'easier' question like that one ^^, the bos would like to mix it up and challenge the students

ps; its in spanish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)