Ureasonable? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
Skeeta said:
when i was younger i used to stay at my boyfriends all the time (before we were having sex)

It was much more convenient seeing as he lived 40-50Km from my house, I didnt drive, and we planned on spending the entire weekend together :confused:
I was gonna say the convenience reason! Beats going home at 11pm then coming back at like 8am if you wanna spend the weekend together..

Just sneak in/out of the house.. Parents probably think you're lying about the rooms being at seperate ends of the house.

KirrynAlane

HSC
hahaha. Oh geez. My parents know we have had sex before.

My mum actually said to me "Go on the pill, or keep your bedroom door open" (we werent even having sex/interested in doing it)

But honestly it's not for sex at all. Anyways, all i wanted to know was whether it was stupid of my parents to not let me stay at his house, as some of my friends think its ridiculous.

And yes is is for the convinience reason! lol im sick of my parents picking me up at 9 or whatever, when we just wanna spend the w/e together.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sure sure, we know its for sex because you tried to emphasize that you were in different beds in different rooms. Also, speak for yourself. You might not have been interested in having sex, but he was.

Your first mistake was asking to sleep over. Ive never really asked my parents if i can do something, i either tell them i am doing it, or i just do it. Your second mistake was arguing with them about it like it was a big deal. If you just shrugged it off then maybe another time they would have let you.

Basically if they are kind of old fashioned [like most parents are] then they dont want to be seen as some sort of pimp delivering their daughter to a customer and being all ok with it. If you are going to have sex, be sneaky about it and at least let them pretend it isnt happening.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
lol, I had two friends who were dating and had "sleepovers". We were all like, oOoOo coz both seemed pretty frigid, but then she was like "nah, he slept downstairs on the couch, I didn't really see him". fucking lame, if you ask me.

Anyway, you need to learn how to lie. How hard is it to tell them you're staying at a female friend's house?? even though I can't really talk because last time I used this excuse, it came back to bite me in the ass hard. whoops.

KirrynAlane

HSC
The reason i emphasised the 'different rooms' thing is because you'd think parents would b ok with that, but no. Theyre not satisfied.

and it is not for sex. argh!!!!

its just so we can spend more time together. I also thought it would be more convinient for my parents as they whinge about picking me up from his house.

and it is very hard for me to say im staying at a friends house. His parents would tell my parents, because they're friends.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Spend more time together during the night?

You both would be sleeping (in separate rooms), so how much more time can you spend together?.....

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Can't you have sex another time.... before you get picked up? I didn't think there was a rule that said you could only have sex late at night right before you go to sleep.

circusmind

HSC
Just sneak around to get your sexytimes like the rest of us do. Jeez.

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
Parents have the ultimate decision over anything.

When I was 15, my ex was allowed to stay over within a week of us being together.

My sister on the other hand, she IS 15 and had to wait 5 months before her boyfriend was allowed to stay over.

So it really depends how much your parents trust you as well.

Like, my mum is pretty cool and we are really close so I can talk to her about anything and she trusts me. I don't lie to her and I am honest about what I do and where I go.

My sister isn't really like me at all, and has had conflict with my mother about lies and stuff.

The point of this is. If you nag your parents, they won't let you do anything. They will think there is a reason you want to stay over at your boyfriends so badly (sex/getting drunk/getting high) and will prevent you from going even more.

You could lie about it, but if they find out you will get in more shit.

Just bank on yourself being allowed out when you are 18 and if you aren't, move out with your boyfriend.

skot

HSC
does anyone think taht parents are being slightly hypocriticial bout this sorta stuff? not like our mums and dads never wanted to go round rooting, spose they now knw wat its like, my parents are like that they wnt be hypocritical bout it all but i spose that cood be cuz they got no daughters and its different with daugters really aint it?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
skot said:
does anyone think taht parents are being slightly hypocriticial bout this sorta stuff? not like our mums and dads never wanted to go round rooting, spose they now knw wat its like, my parents are like that they wnt be hypocritical bout it all but i spose that cood be cuz they got no daughters and its different with daugters really aint it?
um... what?

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
KirrynAlane said:
Right...

In a way yes. But i'll be living with them when im 18. Classified as an adult. Will they still be able to tell me what to do? Just because im living with them?
Woah.
These people fed you, supplied you a computer, television, schooling
and yet, you are complaining?
he should have fed u dick instead,
and a belt

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Oh nowadays being 18 means you can do whatever you want and that you are so independent.

Now I get it :rolleyes:

kristen250

HSC
lie.
just say ur staying at someone elses at stay at his. easy fixed

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
my parents were really Really strict with me before iturned 18, like i wasnt even allowed to go to my male friends houses unless she was absolutey assured that he would have parents at home. when i turned 18 things changed, its better beeing 18. they may still have some restrictions on you and what you do but give it time and talk to them. deal with it an adult way to convince them that your growing up!

suzieee

HSC
i think its unreasonable... i have really strict parents (i wasnt allowed to go to parties until i was 18, wasnt allowed to even sleep over at one of my closest freinds 18ths, got yelled at for drinking at my 18th etc) but im allowed to stay over at my boyfriend of 3 monhs house.... they think i sleep in a swag in his sisters room but....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)