Urgent help needed - fml (1 Viewer)

beb

HSC
my stupid english teacher sent me an email last night telling me to change 1 of my belonging related texts so now i have to find and choose another 1 for As You Like It. I AM SO SCREWED. i can't stop stressing because i have so many things to do and study and now i have to find a related text that links to belonging in As You Like It, then find links within it then learn and practice it then begin writing essays etc on top of everything else i have to do

so does anybody know any belonging related texts that link to As You Like It ? (my other related text is a film, so it can't be a film and i don't have time to read a novel, so any poems or anything else would be greatly appreciated)

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
pretty much any song about breaking up/wanting to get back together will work if you're talking about the need to establish relationships, especially if you're contrasting the happy people to jaques. I used the special two- missy higgins last time, but there's heaps out there that would work. songs are also easier in terms of being able to quote them :p

good luck :]

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Grow a pair, I haven't got any. It's not the end of the world. It'll take you all of half a day to have one sorted out.

beb

HSC
Grow a pair, I haven't got any. It's not the end of the world. It'll take you all of half a day to have one sorted out.
um how did you get through your exams so far without having 'any' belonging related texts?

bouncing

HSC
lol i thought that meant as in he didn't have any :L

not sure cant help you beb, but goodluck! im sure there will be something in the related texts list? and think back and see if ur teacher gave u any hnts

bouncing

HSC
lol i thought that meant as in he didn't have any :L

not sure cant help you beb, but goodluck! im sure there will be something in the related texts list? and think back and see if ur teacher gave u any hnts

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
um how did you get through your exams so far without having 'any' belonging related texts?
The teachers gave us a text that they wanted us to include, for the belonging assessment. I need to get one for the trials though.

You need all of 5-6 techniques showing belonging for 2-3 texts. Not too bad.

Rianaa

HSC
I used a song called 'At 17' by Janis Ian. It fits in well to belonging. My other ones were movies so can't help you there but maybe try and aim for a song, they're pretty easy to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)