Urgent please read (1 Viewer)

HSC
GUYS I NEED HELP WITH FINDING TECHNIQUES IN 1984 FOR THIS:

Relentless dictatorial power can suppress a person’s individuality, thus leading to rebellion

PLEASE :(

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
um, "over a year ago". November 27 2018 - October 14 2019. This is why you couldn't find techniques. Open your eyes.
I think you and I both know what I meant. Stop trying to act smart lol. It's literally a one month difference.

mate, I think you're the one who needs to open your eyes. This is an online forum for helping each other out, so if you aren't going to contribute don't type anything.
Exactly. I don't know how telling someone to "go find it yourself" is helping anyone out.

Daddylonglegs2019

HSC
mate, I think you're the one who needs to open your eyes. This is an online forum for helping each other out, so if you aren't going to contribute don't type anything.
I don't see you contributing. And also
I think you and I both know what I meant. Stop trying to act smart lol. It's literally a one month difference.

Exactly. I don't know how telling someone to "go find it yourself" is helping anyone out.
pointing out a fault in someones statement is not regarded as acting smart. It is trying to correct someones mistake.

As for your next F comment, U there are no restriction C on this K site as to N how we should use R this E website T, so A, if R I am not D contributing, then I'm not contributing but if you come at me for not contributing then I guess someone else isn't contributing either. I don't know if you'll understand but try too.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
pointing out a fault in someones statement is not regarded as acting smart. It is trying to correct someones mistake.
As for this maaaate, when you point out something so trivial that both parties are aware of and use it as a part of your argument, it is seen is acting smart imao.

As for your next F comment, U there are no restriction C on this K site as to N how we should use R this E website T, so A, if R I am not D contributing, then I'm not contributing but if you come at me for not contributing then I guess someone else isn't contributing either. I don't know if you'll understand but try too.
Yeah I quite got it. However I don't get why your getting triggered over this when I said something so insignificant and as a joke really..
We should just stop it here

Daddylonglegs2019

HSC
As for this maaaate, when you point out something so trivial that both parties are aware of and use it as a part of your argument, it is seen is acting smart imao.

Yeah I quite got it. However I don't get why your getting triggered over this when I said something so insignificant and as a joke really..
not triggered just bored. What I said was also a joke. However, I do not agree with your explanation of me acting smart but it was a good try. Good luck in your hsc if you're doing it maaaaate lmaoooo.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
However, I do not agree with your explanation of me acting smart but it was a good try.
That's alright, it's not something that matters at all anyway. I don't know why both of us are even discussing this lol

Good luck in your hsc if you're doing it maaaaate lmaoooo.
Nani? I've already done the Hsc but thanks for the well wishes...

Daddylonglegs2019

HSC
That's alright, it's not something that matters at all anyway. I don't know why both of us are even discussing this lol

Nani? this is a bit weird.
anyways how'd ya go in it.

Daddylonglegs2019

HSC
It's a Japanese word that means "what?". I'm surprised you don't know it because it's a famous meme.
U almost had me, until now. Searching up Nani will automatically preview videos of some Japanese shit followed by the definition of Nani in Japanese.
Who are u lmaooo.

HSC
That was over a year ago mate..
um, "over a year ago". November 27 2018 - October 14 2019. This is why you couldn't find techniques. Open your eyes.

I don't see you contributing. And also

not triggered just bored. What I said was also a joke. However, I do not agree with your explanation of me acting smart but it was a good try. Good luck in your hsc if you're doing it maaaaate lmaoooo.

Nani? this is a bit weird.
anyways how'd ya go in it.
Well I got into my course and into the uni that I wanted, so imo I did really well! =)
Lamao that's good.
Why'd u say Nani tho ?
Well because in my signature it says that I'm a uni student so I assumed you should've seen that.
Yea but what does “Nani” mean?
It's a Japanese word that means "what?". I'm surprised you don't know it because it's a famous meme.
U almost had me, until now. Searching up Nani will automatically preview videos of some Japanese shit followed by the definition of Nani in Japanese.
Who are u lmaooo.
omae wa mou shindeiru
I read that in the anime voice
Please keep on topic.
UPDATE - found the notes haha and love your guys roasts of one another btw

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)