urgh. it was right in front of us. (1 Viewer)

smartalec

HSC
Extracted from BOS 2009 supportive documents - Examples of different questions:

Section II Example 2 (15 marks) – question with dependent parts
(a) Outline ONE significant practice within Islam drawn from the following: 3 • Friday prayer at the mosque • Funeral ceremony • Hajj

(b) Describe the significance of the practice outlined in (a) in the life of 4 adherents.

(c) How does the significant practice described in (b) express the underlying 8 unity of the whole Islamic religious tradition?

And merely a different quote:
‘An understanding of religion provides a perspective for the human view of reality
and deals with daily living ...’
Discuss this statement in relation to [Religious Tradition].

D94

HSC
N/A
Um...didn't you do any past papers? They are always rewordings of the syllabus and previous years. I was thrown off by the fact that all 3 parts were to relate to the person/group.

Not that it matters anymore.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
I read this before. It was easy, I just hope the markers give me the marks for my hard work.

smartalec

HSC
of course i have. i more specifically meant that the short answer example was on just one aspect of a religious tradition. you can't say that was in previous years.

vanhalen

HSC
At least there was a bit of variety in the sig practice question-- outlining the practice, its significance for adherents and the "underlying unity of the whole religious tradition." I know there's a difference between "contribution" and "impact" but it just seemed like they were asking the same question, just reworded differently each time...

SOR syllabus = -__-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)