• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

US and Israel agree boycott plan (2 Viewers)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
It was a joke. Please be less serious in the future. Oh, and I think that the words I'm looking for to describe withoutaface's argument goes by the name of Tu Quoque.

MoonlightSonata said:
A final fallacy (perhaps a version of an ad hominem) with an interesting Latin name – tu quoque. "Tu quoque" is Lain for "you also". A tu quoque argument is one in which the counterarguer accuses the arguer of hypocrisy, and hence rejects the original argument. For example:

Dad: You should not smoke, because it’s bad for your health and cigarettes cost a fortune.

Daughter: But you smoke! Your argument must be no good.
Nebuchanezzar: Israel is evil because blah blah blah

Withoutaface: BUT YOU STOLE LAND FROM TEH ABORIGINES! Your argument must be no good!

:cool:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
nathan71088 said:
Excuse me, I think everyone on this forum will agree with me that Australia is a multicultural country. You, me, someone from lebanon what ever religious denomination, any Australian citizen has a legal right to Australia. I should hope as an Australian, you agree with this.
im talking about the lebanese population in australia, having the right to establish a new country within australia

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
onebytwo said:
im talking about the lebanese population in australia, having the right to establish a new country within australia
Well they clearly don't.

And its plain idiotic to boot.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
S1M0 said:
Idiot.

Israel never belonged to the Jews in the first place. It was the canaanites who occupied that land in the first place. Then you slaughtered them, and built a city. Then the arabs came, and wiped you out, sending you across the world.

Get your facts straight.
Then Jews came back with a vengeance and kicked arab ass outta Israel ha ha . The winner takes it all :rofl: revenge is a dish best served cold.

Jews are doing exactly what you arab were doing to them, 800 years ago? Jews were not complaining, they leave Israel/Palestine nicely. Now isnt it you arab turn to leave the place nicely cause you are a loser in all wars with the jews?

Nebuchanezzar said:
If all else fails, just remember that the Jews killed Jesus. "You weren't content with killing Jesus so now you have to kill Christmas too!"
So jesus killed by Roman Soldiers at the demand of Jews so 3 billion christians of the world can have eternal life? Should n't you thank those who killed him for letting you have Eternal life! ha ha :D

Last edited:

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
"(ever wondered why......i'l tell you why if u wanna, but I'd respect myself and keep my mouth shut)". Please, this is a free forum, express your thoughts. Why did were the jews 'kicked out" of Poland, Russia, Hungary and going back a bit, England and Spain, you seem to know a good reason. Please share.
"If jews didnt cause havoc and problems in Europe," What problems do you talk of?
well you really seem to know your stuff, since you mentioned England and Spain. So, i'd rather not elaborate more on this.

"before being shipped off to palestine." Who shipped them to Palestine?
The United Nations, in particular British foreign minister arthur balfour was responsible, since he's the one who issued some declaration, which stated making Palestine a homeland for jews. He shipped them out of the country and was happy to get rid of em.

nathan71088

HSC
MaNiElla said:
well you really seem to know your stuff, since you mentioned England and Spain. So, i'd rather not elaborate more on this.

The United Nations, in particular British foreign minister arthur balfour was responsible, since he's the one who issued some declaration, which stated making Palestine a homeland for jews. He shipped them out of the country and was happy to get rid of em.
Lol, some declaration...That was The Balfour Declaration which reads:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

Nowhere does it state the UN was "shipping" Jews off to Palestine. On the contrary, the British, in power at the time (the British Mandate), were keeping Jews out of Palestine in spite of the Balfour Declaration in incidents such as the one involving the boat EXODUS. Please do not let Antisemitic leanings invade historical facts.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Then Jews came back with a vengeance and kicked arab ass outta Israel ha ha . The winner takes it all :rofl: revenge is a dish best served cold.

Jews are doing exactly what you arab were doing to them, 800 years ago? Jews were not complaining, they leave Israel/Palestine nicely. Now isnt it you arab turn to leave the place nicely cause you are a loser in all wars with the jews?

So jesus killed by Roman Soldiers at the demand of Jews so 3 billion christians of the world can have eternal life? Should n't you thank those who killed him for letting you have Eternal life! ha ha :D
Lets see:

Idiot
Jewish
No respect for other religions

Just shut up.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
MaNiElla said:

He shipped them out to kick your weak arab ass ha ha :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)