usher - yeah! please explain. (1 Viewer)

heybraham

HSC
i just don't 'get' Usher's Yeah!. like i 'kinda' understand why people would like hiphop and rnb, but i just don't see the merits of that song.

why was it no.1?!

i have been puzzled for many months. i've asked my friends and they gave me really detailed answers like 'it's just good man. yeah!'. hopefully u can make it less complicated for me frankly because 'it's just good.' is too much of a brainteaser

Last edited:

0Jade0

HSC
Yeah is not the only rnb song out there and I for one don't like it.

Because deranged tweens that are in love with Usher buy the single and that is how the song got to number one.

wanton-wonton

HSC
Lyrically, it has no significance. I mean, 'Yeah', oh big fucking whoop.

It's just catchy.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
heybraham said:
i just don't 'get' Usher's Yeah!. like i 'kinda' understand why people would like hiphop and rnb, but i just don't see the merits of that song.

why was it no.1?!

i have been puzzled for many months. i've asked my friends and they gave me really detailed answers like 'it's just good man. yeah!'. hopefully u can make it less complicated for me frankly because 'it's just good.' is too much of a brainteaser
you 'kinda' understand....my guess is you judge the genre by the stuff you hear on the radio.

and it was number 1 because its catchy.

all you need to go number 1 is a catchy hook and a good beat.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
you make it seem as if 'Yeah' is significantly different from all other #1 songs. well, it isnt.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
heybraham said:

why was it no.1?!

coz its a song about sex and sex sells.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
heybraham said:

why was it no.1?!

hold up.... you're saying it shouldn't have been number one cause you didn't like it? LOL

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
yeah was more picking up in a club......'red light' (the apparant sequel to 'yeah) was more about sex
think ive heard that....... was that the yin yang twins or some shit?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
no

usher - red light its a fkn great song, lil jon produced it also it was on the re-release of confessions

the ying yang twins song ur talking about is 'wait' lol i love that song, well if you can even call it a song its just them whispering 'wait till u see my dick im gon beat that pussy up' lol but it was catchy.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no

usher - red light its a fkn great song, lil jon produced it also it was on the re-release of confessions

the ying yang twins song ur talking about is 'wait' lol i love that song, well if you can even call it a song its just them whispering 'wait till u see my dick im gon beat that pussy up' lol but it was catchy.
oh
lol where did get yin yang twins from then?

corro

HSC
usher yeah and redlight are awesome, just because of the beat. Since when did mainstream music ever become mainstream because of the amazing lyrical content.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
BreaKing said:
the roots

'dont say nothin' wasnt a big hit....'the seed' wasnt a big hit either...they made little impact on the charts...im talking bout like a mega hit. Damn i cant think of one know, last one i can remember is biggie - juicy lol but then again im not thinking too hard

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
BreaKing said:
the roots

'dont say nothin' wasnt a big hit....'the seed' wasnt a big hit either...they made little impact on the charts...im talking bout like a mega hit. Damn i cant think of one know, last one i can remember is biggie - mo money mo problems lol but then again im not thinking too hard

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)