USYD Broadway Scheme - bonus pts for ALL courses? (1 Viewer)

Crylias

HSC
A letter arrived from UNSW today and it specified the courses in which i receive bonus pts in. However the only course in which i needed bonus pts for, combined law, didnt get any =/

As i am also eligible for the broadway scheme, i was wondering whether USYD also selected which applicants got bonus pts for Combined Law.

Last year's EAS cutoff for USYD combined law was 97.55 and i was wondering if this applied for ALL EAS applicants.

mckensara

HSC
good question, will be waiting on this answer. though i believe it is ranked on academic merit.

i got 4 points for the higher degrees and the full five for the lower.

philphie

Banned
HSC
good question, will be waiting on this answer. though i believe it is ranked on academic merit.

i got 4 points for the higher degrees and the full five for the lower.
how do you know this? did any of those include po eco social sci, lib arts or int, relations?

mckensara

HSC
how do you know this? did any of those include po eco social sci, lib arts or int, relations?
there is one column in the letter they sent me saying courses which include med, international studies, com, combined law, med, advanced ect ect phsych ect ect and says that i have 4 allocated points

the next column says "all other UNSW undergraduate programs" to which i have 5 points.

philphie

Banned
HSC
there is one column in the letter they sent me saying courses which include med, international studies, com, combined law, med, advanced ect ect phsych ect ect and says that i have 4 allocated points

the next column says "all other UNSW undergraduate programs" to which i have 5 points.
did you get this in the mail or on uac website?

Jcc Lin

HSC

i got the same letter.

philphie

Banned
HSC
through the mail, it is dated the 16th of Dec
ah, because i got a ltter saying i was eligible for broadway scheme but i don't remember seeing the courses listed, it's either i missed that part or my dad is hiding mail from me again...

Crylias

HSC
We're talking about the UNSW letter for EAS eligibility... i'm curious as to whether broadway specifies courses in which it gives bonus pts to as well.

I've heard the broadway scheme is based on academic merit as mckensara has noted, but am not sure whether this applies to ALL COURSES.

Crylias

HSC
Just curious but are u opting for USYD or UNSW law mckensara?

philphie

Banned
HSC
i just found my letter from usyd saying it was approved but it doesn't list any courses...

banipal753

HSC

ooh nice, i got 6 for the combined law boxes and 7 for the 'other' boxes

a friend got 9 for combined law boxes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)