usyd "social life" (1 Viewer)

a little lost

relationships pfft
Phanatical said:
Cumberland Campus is independent of the Union, so you can't join societies on main campus, unfortunately. That's not a problem though, they have quite a few societies of their own. It has its own bar over there, and a lot of health science students who are very, um... healthy.
i sure hope so i'm transferring to the comberland campus hope its not as bummy as uws campbelltown. if only i was at the main campis :(

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
You get all the feminazis on Main Campus who keep trying to shut down Subski and SUSSS. This year they're gonna be in a frenzy.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Didn't some HSC/uni brochure we got in school display the pros and cons for each uni.
UTS had a con saying no social life

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
thats pretty general though. if you live on campus it would be a hoot.

also with good time management there's no reason why social life shudnt be good.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Depends on your friends at uni I guess. I plan on making my social life super swell

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
I dunno. I know the a college girl and college life doesnt seem that exciting.
yeah well from what ive heard college life is the time of your life. i also like that whole team atmosphere thing (a bit like the school i shudnt mention around you asqy :p)

cko

HSC
well, in ur opinion wch wud b a reall gud club to join??? ie. lots of drunkn wyld nyts

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i think that would be subski. i just heard. never been to a subski party. i just go with uni mates.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yeh most of the people in subski don't ski, they're just there for the parties

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
that probably would be the case at one of those colleges. st andrews i thin kis a bit more balanced with study and partying. id prefer a balance. much better for preparing yourself for "real world" time management, while still being a bit sheltered at the same time. it would be good for me cause i still live at home. itd be like a "half way house" for me.

you like the "go team! yay!" i thought you would :p

HSC
cko said:
well, in ur opinion wch wud b a reall gud club to join??? ie. lots of drunkn wyld nyts
cko.......looks like we have alot in common champ
can't wait for the fun to begin

Phanatical

Happy Lala
HSC
Sydney Eclectic Composers Society. We get a Lot of funding from the Union to spend on "Drinks' Nights", because we're an affiliated campus society and have threatened to secede from the Union and become part of the SCA Student Association if we don't get more funding from the Union.

aditya

HSC
nah seriousli i wanna make a society? how do i do it :D

a society that is all for mad parties lol, thats it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)