USYD/UTS Open Day 26/8/06 Roll Call (1 Viewer)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
lala2 said:
Was at pharmacy stall from 12-2, lol it's funny (and tiring) that I had to keep repeating myself: 'cutoff was 95.95, STAT score of 150/200'--I swear it'll be burnt into my mind until next year's Open Day, when the cutoffs would've changed by then. What made it even more ironic was because it was the cutoff determined by my year. If anyone came during then, I was the Chinese girl with glasses (not that there was much else--everyone else were staff)
It was changed by the extra places they recieved.

Always

HSC
I was there for a very short while. They really need to revamp the Commerce/Law area, but all in all I like USYD.

svensk

HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
Was at pharmacy stall from 12-2, lol it's funny (and tiring) that I had to keep repeating myself: 'cutoff was 95.95, STAT score of 150/200'--I swear it'll be burnt into my mind until next year's Open Day, when the cutoffs would've changed by then. What made it even more ironic was because it was the cutoff determined by my year. If anyone came during then, I was the Chinese girl with glasses (not that there was much else--everyone else were staff)

EDIT: Bumped into my friend from Engineering--she was pumping up and handing out balloons and was leaving just as I arrived. Couldn't stay :( because of trackwork from Strathfield to Hornsby as she'd have to catch a bus home which would double travelling time normally spent by train.
Hey, I saw you working the stall lala, good work :)

Well, I checked out the usyd pharm facilities, and it is seriously tempting me. Stay at CSU, or move to the big city. I'm pretty sure i'll get in with my average, but i'm just not sure if I want to make the move. Finding somewhere to live would be daunting enough! Not only that, but i'll know noone!

Maybe i'll flip a coin come january.

lala2

Banned
HSC
And who were you svensk? There's only a limited number of males that I saw during that time.

svensk

HSC
N/A
lala2 said:
And who were you svensk? There's only a limited number of males that I saw during that time.
Oh I didn't sit down at the stall, just took some forms and was on my way ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)