Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
That's why uts time tabling is much better :p

HSC
Yeah well fk that.

BTW anyone from USYD know how to do that 'block this time' blue colour thingo mibob? ty

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Yeah well fk that.

BTW anyone from USYD know how to do that 'block this time' blue colour thingo mibob? ty
Just select the time slots you want blocked. :)

Add On: just be careful as all your classes can get rearranged.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Hey Aysce - you may wanna rethink majoring in Anatomy and Histology; I know I am after seeing this (courtesy of University of Sydney Memes):
64715_385871444758074_1327318971_n.jpg

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Where do I do this?? Myuni or the USYD page? (I know its down atm)
When you customise your timetable... there is an option down the bottom when you click 'collect new timetable' or 'view current timetable'. :D

Aysce

HSC
Hey Aysce - you may wanna rethink majoring in Anatomy and Histology; I know I am after seeing this (courtesy of University of Sydney Memes):
View attachment 27681
Haha, I wouldn't let a little meme sway my opinion though have you asked people about what it's like? Also I'm about to PM you something.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Haha, I wouldn't let a little meme sway my opinion though have you asked people about what it's like? Also I'm about to PM you something.
An $80 colouring book? I'd rather print off the stencils of human anatomy from Google and bring it to class - but at least I get to colour the human anatomy in my favourite colours. XD

Add On: My friends say that it is interesting - opens a lot of pathways and the assignments are not that difficult. They just hate how if you did not do certain units such as Archaeology, PSYC or MBLG (or didn't get credit or above in a certain unit) you won't be able to enrol into certain options and hence you are limited to studying certain ANAT/HSTO units. :(

Last edited:
HSC
It's back up!

Loljokes.

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
An $80 colouring book? I'd rather print off the stencils of human anatomy from Google and bring it to class - but at least I get to colour the human anatomy in my favourite colours. XD

Add On: My friends say that it is interesting - opens a lot of pathways and the assignments are not that difficult. They just hate how if you did not do certain units such as Archaeology, PSYC or MBLG (or didn't get credit or above in a certain unit) you won't be able to enrol into certain options and hence you are limited to studying certain ANAT/HSTO units. :(
I'm only doing MBLG :/

Well this kinda blows.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I'm only doing MBLG :/

Well this kinda blows.
My friend says Medical Science has different prerequisites so make sure second year is tailored well enough to study Anatomy and Histology specific units in third year or second year as an elective. :p

On a side note - I get Thursday and Friday off - four day weekend for me. :D

westwing

HSC

$80 for the anat2008 textbook? where you just colour? oh goodness.
wouldn't the drawings and stuff be on the lecture slides though? kind of considering not getting it now D: but colouring does sound fun hehehe

timetables are working for me now, just really slow.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
$80 for the anat2008 textbook? where you just colour? oh goodness.
wouldn't the drawings and stuff be on the lecture slides though? kind of considering not getting it now D: but colouring does sound fun hehehe

timetables are working for me now, just really slow.
Are you doing ANAT2008? :D Naarh, apparently the colouring book doesn't come till second semester and third year. I would think so - and I am guessing the colouring book is for revision? :S

Last edited:

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
You want to do exactly what teeah is doing, do you remember her?

I'mma try now! Loading forever, fingers crossed.

EDIT: Finally looks like it will work yay!

So my timetable looks pretty much what Rippy anticipated with the clash, though I'll have to look if I want to change it. I will officially become a morning person again.

Timetable.jpg

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)