USyd's turn now? (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
What's with kids and hax0ring these days... good thing they don't apply this logic in real life- just because they can vandalise something doesn't mean they have an invitation to do so.

For those who are wondering what this thread is about, here's a screenshot as at (approx) 1am on 15/1/2011.

(i.e. it's still up)

EDIT: my bad, just realised BoS time is not sydney time for me anymore...

NihaoMa

Banned
HSC
What a legend.
No not really. He's probably some angry computer kid that wasn't accepted into USYD and wants to prove something but fails miserably. He could get prosecuted therefore screwing up his chances of ever being employed if he is from Australia. If he's not in Australia meh really shows people with too much time on their hands. They don't appreciate life until you put a gun to their head.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
No not really. He's probably some angry computer kid that wasn't accepted into USYD and wants to prove something but fails miserably. He could get prosecuted therefore screwing up his chances of ever being employed if he is from Australia. If he's not in Australia meh really shows people with too much time on their hands. They don't appreciate life until you put a gun to their head.
Of course you got him all figured out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)