UTS - B Business/ B Computing (1 Viewer)

Dingo

Banned
its going to be 90+ for sure

any double degree with business in it is a 90+ bcoz everyone wants to do business....

peace^^

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I agree, we'll have to see after the offers come out, and if I also decide to transfer into this course, hehe.

ToRnaDo

HSC
i read on UTS webiste abt this course....Soo is it true that first year student have to do english test in the first few uni days????

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This is applicable to ALL the IT courses, not just this one. It just tests to make sure you have good English skills, and help is offered to you if you have trouble.

ToRnaDo

HSC
WOW...i think i will fail if i do that test ...my english is terrible..special in writing :-(

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
LOL its an easy test, its like comprehension, fill in the missing words. Then you gotta write like a page on some stuff, and thats it.

milktea

uhmm, jase, i can't find the combined desgree of b bus/ b comp in my uac book, do you mind telling me the course code instead? thanks^^

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
This is from the UAC site (via course search):

B Business B Computing
University of Technology - Sydney - City
F
H
nc

monzi

HSC
i applied for b business at UTS and all i have to do is apply and do a questionnaire. do they take your UAI into account, or just your first year tertiary results and the questionnaire?

Acid

HSC
mysteek: I think all these people are current uni students transferring. :)

Us HSCers only need UAI I think...

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Donshe said:
Hey guys, sorry for bumping an old thread but this is exactly what I want to discuss.

UAI last year was 86.xx I believe but why is this lower then a B Business at UTS?

Also, is this 2 separate degrees? Will i get 2 "pieces of paper"? Or is it somethng more complicated and integrated?

Also... I just heard froma mate that IT and Business related Faculties are "fucked up"

Ummm...?

Help is appreciated
ppl are demoralise about the IT industry :p

fush

HSC
for combined business courses they better not make u go to the kuring jay campus??

is engineering/business both in the city campus, hay market and tower building??

aditya

HSC
i hope i dunt get an interview for IT course lol... i just applied for the sake of... i dunt really wan tto do it :$

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)