UTS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
UTS:Online says I'm not enrolled in any courses but I did my enrolment and timetabling online the day after the offer...

Guys am I going to uni..?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
UTS:Online says I'm not enrolled in any courses but I did my enrolment and timetabling online the day after the offer...

Guys am I going to uni..?
It's all good, subjects only show up on UTS Online right before uni starts when they need to put up course outlines and stuff. This always happens.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Re: 2013 UTS Offers

Are the major exams set as the same times as our normal lectures?
No they aren't. Btw in future if you don't want to make a thread any informal/short questions should be posted in the chatter thread as they are more likely to be answered there than in a random thread like this.

neanderthal

HSC

Oops, my bad. I was meant to post it in the chatter thread but I guess I clicked on the wrong one. Thanks for answering btw :D

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC

Oops, my bad. I was meant to post it in the chatter thread but I guess I clicked on the wrong one. Thanks for answering btw :D
Np, i'll now move these posts over there =P

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
There was lots of team building and bonding, but they did hold a disco/clubbing event on the last night.

neanderthal

HSC
So I changed my timetable, very last minute. I made my timetable worse lol :( Do you think people would change tutes or lectures after their first class? And what do you guys think about going to a lecture that you're not enrolled in to? Because for Accounting for Business Decisions A Lecture, the only lecture that isn't full is the 18:00 one

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, times should open up between now and the census date. Just check regularly on the time table site. Going to a lecture you are not enrolled in is fine - but early on everyone will be attending the lectures so they migh be a bit full.

friend177

HSC
So I changed my timetable, very last minute. I made my timetable worse lol :( Do you think people would change tutes or lectures after their first class? And what do you guys think about going to a lecture that you're not enrolled in to? Because for Accounting for Business Decisions A Lecture, the only lecture that isn't full is the 18:00 one
lol lectures.

andrewlol

HSC
I've got my timetable all sorted except for the engineering communications tut. It says students would be allocated into classes in week 1, but I've got lectures and stuff at the times where the tut runs except for Thursdays 6pm which I also can't go due to work. What is gonna happen and what should i do?

Newbit

HSC
Hey Guys, starting Uni tomorrow and I have a one and a half hour break. What do people usually do in their breaks besides eating? If there any popular places Uni students go to socialize or anything?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Guys, starting Uni tomorrow and I have a one and a half hour break. What do people usually do in their breaks besides eating? If there any popular places Uni students go to socialize or anything?
Go to a club/society maybe?

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
I've got my timetable all sorted except for the engineering communications tut. It says students would be allocated into classes in week 1, but I've got lectures and stuff at the times where the tut runs except for Thursdays 6pm which I also can't go due to work. What is gonna happen and what should i do?
Does your engineering com seminar have room info? Mine is blank.

Newbit

HSC
Hey Guys, I just got allocated an Engineering Communication tutorial time slot on my timetable which also clashes with my Engineering Communications Seminar. The problem is there is no possible way I can configure my timetable in order to fit in my Engineering Communications Seminar as the time slots for all my other classes are full. What do I do now? Are seminars important?

Gigacube

HSC
Hey Guys, I just got allocated an Engineering Communication tutorial time slot on my timetable which also clashes with my Engineering Communications Seminar. The problem is there is no possible way I can configure my timetable in order to fit in my Engineering Communications Seminar as the time slots for all my other classes are full. What do I do now? Are seminars important?
Are you absolutely certain they clash? Other people have said something similar but then checked the dates on their timetable for the seminar and tutorial and found that they didn't clash. If it does clash then you should talk to the Student Centre. Calling up is probably a better option than standing in a long line of people waiting to do their IDs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)