UTS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
for phy mod past papers, do they have worked solutions or just answers anywhere online?

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Afaik no, unless they were put up online or you did them in the lecture.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Also, you need to write down and hand in your working out. Last year Jurgen said they check it and you won't get the marks if you guessed it but that actually makes no sense - the logistics of it all would mean they wouldn't even bother having it multiple choice in the first place. From what all my friends thought last year it seems likely that the working out is either not checked or they are really lenient.

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, you need to write down and hand in your working out. Last year Jurgen said they check it and you won't get the marks if you guessed it but that actually makes no sense - the logistics of it all would mean they wouldn't even bother having it multiple choice in the first place. From what all my friends thought last year it seems likely that the working out is either not checked or they are really lenient.
Haha that logic. I hope they don't check. :p

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Yeah, i was pretty worried for my physical modelling final so thought that all through =P

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
From what the lecturer and past students were saying you should be sweet if you've given everything in the sample paper a go. Good luck!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hope Phys Mod, Accounting A and any other exams were good to everyone!

Good news for all Accounting A students who didn't like yesterdays exam. If you check the discussion board Jon has revealed that they are actually going to shift the weighting for mid sem to the final exam if you end up do better in that than in the mid sem. It's win/win, essentially they calculate two final subject marks for you and you get the higher one. A few subjects do that but this is the first time i've seen that info be withheld until after the mid sem lol.

Last edited:

builder2818

HSC
Make sure you do the screencast - there's 10 free marks up for grabs there.....assuming you put in a good effort though.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Make sure you do the screencast - there's 10 free marks up for grabs there.....assuming you put in a good effort though.
Just how lenient are they with the marking of that screencast? If it's obvious you have made a good effort just how hard is it to get like 7+?

Btw, your tip about studying adjusting entries in that other thread would have paid off lol, so thanks. I studied everything in the sample almost equally in the end though.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
completely regretting not signing up. thought id take the relax route through uni, till i found out its very basic in how to make one of em.
Same, I didn't sign up for the homework section too ><. Now all I have left to save me is that last exam.....

you?

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
screencast signed up for, hw option taken, im loving life nek minnit, 40

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)