UTS - Semester 2 2007 Guestimates + Official Results (19 Dec 2007) thread (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Re: UTS - Semester 2 2007 Guestimates + Official Results thread

lil_star said:
Thanks Huratio! Yeh, it does seem like for ever. It feels like 8 months not 8 days arrgh! Jeez, but this shall pass too. I guess its a better idea to take pleasure in the process of getting to get my final semester results. Jeez...not long to go!

Actually if the results are released on the phone on 18th by 12 pm...we have 7 days and 13 hrs to go arrgh!
Put up your guestimates!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC

Huratio said:
Put up your guestimates!
Hey I don't intend to. I have stressed over marks unnecessarily through university and I want this time to be a bit of a surprise, although I do have some idea on what I may get :).

krayzie_

HSC

Mmm.. so tonight we will be able to see if we passed or not right?

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC

krayzie_ said:
Mmm.. so tonight we will be able to see if we passed or not right?
Hopefully @_@ I need to see if I passed that hideous subject :p I'm so tired of waiting, UTS!

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC

ragnarok said:
I'm so tired of waiting, UTS!
I know, its so annoying!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

i probably passed all my subjects seeing i didnt receive any email notifications for a supplementary exam, particularly chemistry.

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
i probably passed all my subjects seeing i didnt receive any email notifications for a supplementary exam, particularly chemistry.
Has your Chem 2C disappeared from UTSonline yet? Mine and Kim is gone so I think its safe to assume we passed? Haha

/edit mmm, applied for internal course transfer into b.business i wonder if i will get in lol

Last edited:

Jian

HSC
N/A

krayzie_ said:
Has your Chem 2C disappeared from UTSonline yet? Mine and Kim is gone so I think its safe to assume we passed? Haha

/edit mmm, applied for internal course transfer into b.business i wonder if i will get in lol
Whether the subject disappear on UTSOnline has nothing to do with your result.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

yeah its disappeared too, but as jian said, it has nothing to do with my result.
Have you asked the others as to whether they would receive an email for a supplementary exam. I heard they would email you a few weeks prior to getting the official results coz of summer school and crap, so i assume we both passed pretyt comfortably.

heavenz

HSC
N/A
Yeh, my chemistry2C is gone from UTS online as well. Also, I did the "request academic transcript" thing and it now says that I've gained a total of 48 CP as opposed to 24 (when i did it yesterday). Anyways, I guess that means I passed everything. You guys should check it as well and see (science degree people).

krayzie_

HSC
Are you serious heavenz? I've been doing my one and it still says 24 CP gained,... maybe i failed everything? lawl

Yea jem i reckon we past otherwise john would of emailed us telling us to do summer school lol

Jian

HSC
N/A
heavenz said:
Yeh, my chemistry2C is gone from UTS online as well. Also, I did the "request academic transcript" thing and it now says that I've gained a total of 48 CP as opposed to 24 (when i did it yesterday). Anyways, I guess that means I passed everything. You guys should check it as well and see (science degree people).
Do you mean "Email my complete academic record"? I did it just now, the cp I have gained still doesn't change. Mine will work after 0:00am tonight

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
heavenz said:
I'm IT and it still the same.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
mine changed from 24 to 48 too.
Fuck yeah im happy i passed...dont care what grades i get now.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha and then when results come, itll be like 50, 50, 50 ,50.

Jian

HSC
N/A
krayzie_ said:
Oh shit I just checked mine and its changed too.
I think we should keep sending from now. haha
Maybe we dont need to wait until 24:00

krayzie_

HSC
Jem did you check it? LOL

Jian yea maybe you should try doing your one too now. I think it should work for you too unless the Science faculty is UBER fast, but I doubt it. So check

Jian

HSC
N/A
krayzie_ said:
Jem did you check it? LOL

Jian yea maybe you should try doing your one too now. I think it should work for you too unless the Science faculty is UBER fast, but I doubt it. So check
I checked just now. It is still the same. Maybe Science faculty is faster
Are those subjects disappear from your "current enrollment"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)