UWS 2015/16 Interviews (1 Viewer)

Natasha Romanoff

HSC
So the UWS first round MBBS offers are out! Who got one?

It's an iterative process so if you didn't get one yet, you still can until the end of October :)

Natasha Romanoff

HSC
They don't let you book interview times until early November so dw if you don't have one!

BadBoo

HSC
yeah got the email a few hours ago
Good luck everyone!

nath39

HSC
Congrats! I was 84th percentile UMAT too. 62,62, 55 scores, so Im really happy I got it. Atar 98.90 from last year.

FluffyWuffy

HSC
N/A
Does anyone know if they notify you if you don't get an interview? I'm a non-standard, non-gws applicant. Got a umat percentile of 96th with section scores of 62/62/66. Atar was 96.00 and wam is high. I am worried :/

sn1p

HSC
Does anyone know if they notify you if you don't get an interview? I'm a non-standard, non-gws applicant. Got a umat percentile of 96th with section scores of 62/62/66. Atar was 96.00 and wam is high. I am worried :/
Last year I fluffed section 2 really badly and I think I remember them emailing me saying something along the lines of 'sorry you didn't get in because your UMAT didn't meet the threshold'. It's alright; many people don't have their offers yet :).

MissE

HSC
N/A
You should get one. My UMAT score is very similar to yours, (60, 62, 66 - 95th), and i'm also a non-standard non-GWS applicant. I got one in the first release, you did slightly better than I did so I can't see why you wouldn't.

nath39

HSC
What was your wam?

MissE

HSC
N/A
I should have added, my WAM is 92. So, it's higher than yours but yours is still pretty good. WSU publish their GPA thresholds but I don't think it's possible to convert them to a WAM. Do you know your GPA?

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I should have added, my WAM is 92. So, it's higher than yours but yours is still pretty good. UWS publish their GPA thresholds but I don't think it's possible to convert them to a WAM. Do you know your GPA?
It will always be UWS ;)

MissE

HSC
N/A
It will always be UWS ;)
Ahaha my bad, I've left you a little more "work" in my previous posts.
I'm a USyd student and can't understand why there's this push to change the name to Sydney University

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)