UWS Early Offer Email (1 Viewer)

red-butterfly

HSC
UWS the uni itself probably doesn't suck...
I think the stereotype developed towards UWS is due to the low atar cut-offs and the absurd bonus points...

So, yeah it's probably the students that sucks...
It's great that UWS is giving others a chance to get themselves an education and get qualified. But I guess I'd have to agree with this

FreeWorld

HSC
Yes just because they studied, it does not mean they don't burnout on the weekends and have a stupid looking mullet on their head. It also doesn't mean they talk with the ugly aussie accent or wear a bum bag like an inbred.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
There are bogans at UWS? I'm sure there are bogans in all universities - I think you'll just find more of them at UWS.

Apparently, if I am correct, Mt. Druitt is the state-wide hub of bogans. Fortunately, I went to school far enough away from Mt. Druitt to not be affected by their black hole of academia - but I went to school close enough to it to know of the black hole of academia there and the types of people who add to it.

Mt. Druitt is of course, in the general proximity of the UWS area of influence - thus you'll find those types of people go there.

Monstar

HSC
ITT: HSC people who don't know squat about employment.

Too be fair, I don't know anything much about other fields but in the field of accounting/finance/banking.. unfortunately it matters. If you want to work for a big international company with respect and prestige and thus be privy to various exit opportunities you MUST be able to stand out. Like I previously said, people i've met at interviews who come from UWS is 0. Heck I go to MQ and I BARELY meet anyone from there.

HSC
N/A
Superwog's a genius, that's why.
yes indeed.

me and my friends spend our lunches/breaks regurgitating superwog lines "watta head!"

edit: not because we want to... just because we have this really obsessed 'friend' who talks nothing but superwog...

red-butterfly

HSC
I live near Mt Druitt and I'd have to agree that there are plenty of bogans here. Apparently Mt Druitt has been labeled the worst suburb in Sydney.

Fortunately i didn't go to school around here.

FreeWorld

HSC
superwog goes to UTS m8
Watta a tough cunt, he looks like a typical leb and goes uts ahaha his mum must tutor him at home. Btw only dropouts kids and UWS watches him, you think any of the top unis know what's coming out of his retarded mouth?

HSC
N/A
Watta a tough cunt, he looks like a typical leb and goes uts ahaha his mum must tutor him at home. Btw only dropouts kids and UWS watches him, you think any of the top unis know what's coming out of his retarded mouth?
lol. well it is kind of a western suburbs thing. wouldnt be surprised if people from the to uni were disgusted by his videos.

but us classy people from western suburbs have a different taste of humour. its all a bit of harmless fun. see the brighter side of every picture. not the vulgar and distasteful side to things. learn to relaxxx kid!

btw, his mouth isnt retarded.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
There are bogans at UWS? I'm sure there are bogans in all universities - I think you'll just find more of them at UWS.

Apparently, if I am correct, Mt. Druitt is the state-wide hub of bogans. Fortunately, I went to school far enough away from Mt. Druitt to not be affected by their black hole of academia - but I went to school close enough to it to know of the black hole of academia there and the types of people who add to it.

Mt. Druitt is of course, in the general proximity of the UWS area of influence - thus you'll find those types of people go there.
Don't be dissing mounty brah, I'll bash ya head in brah.

Went to school at Patrician Brothers Blacktown. Lots of people from Mt. Druitt, nice people but they generally were focused on footy, not the HSC.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, if the NRL is anything to go by: footy = black hole of academia

I'm just very anti-NRL, that's all...

dibosh

HSC
yeah dude, my mate who does law at uts is a huge fan. btw he went to a private school

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone stop hating on UWS.

Of all the unis to attack on the boards, it has arguably better courses than a couple of other Australian unis. And it all depends what you're looking for at a course and what area it is. For instance, guess what, if you do UWS medicine you will end up a doctor like any UNCLE, UNSW, USYD etc. UWS medicine is a good course.

OP deserves congratulations for early entry! Whether it's Wollongong, CSU, La Trobe, UWS or USYD...any early offer is a big deal to a student and you guys shouldn't kick it down. Are you guys secretly jealous that their course is already sorted whilst yours is up in the air?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)