uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
And thrillkiller, I can see that youre viewing this thread, soooo are you free tomorrow? If not then I shall cya on tuesday, when's your break? Mine is from 11-1pm on tuesdays.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
The biggest gap we got is 3 hours and its in between 2 lectures that we have no alternatives for and theirs no class options in-between.
So everyone in this course has to endure 3 hours of nothing >.>

On the plus side, in the future i hope to use it for 3 hours of study :)
Oh, so it's your whole course with major gaps between classes? I offer you my pity (although, as you said, the gap will come in good use in the future for studying :D)

I'm currently trying to cram all my reading and summarising for my law and social science units into 3 days (I'll see how that goes when they increase the amount of reading in my course :O), so technically, it appears like I am studying more at uni then needed :D

mirakon

nigga
HSC
no uws campbelltown meddies on BoS?

meh, doesn't matter, i know most of u IRL now anyway :)

swiftnissity

HSC
Shooky_Nooky, what are you doing in the uws library till 10pm?? Dont you get scared to travel home alone at such a late time? Okay, so whose meeting up tomorrow?
If you wanna meet up, I'll be around near the River Cafe/Subway from 1-2pm :D Yep, I dont have a life either :)
I have a lecture at that time =/

Another day maby? :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Lol, gotta hate our stupid timetables hey! Yeah sure, you at uni on Tuesday or wednesdays?
Tuesdays I have two breaks: 11-1pm and 3-4pm, then wednesdays I have one break, from 1-2pm.
I cant believe that im saying this but i miss the good ole days when i used to have 4 and 5 hour breaks between classes. My friends and I used to chill and do our homework together and sometimes head to Parra Westfields and have lunch there (and go window shopping lol..sucks living on a budget hehehe)

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
no uws campbelltown meddies on BoS?

meh, doesn't matter, i know most of u IRL now anyway :)
I'm sure there are some on here :D (hunt them down!)... I know someone doing law/science at Campbelltown? (nowhere near as sophisticated as medicine I grant you, but it still has to count for something)

And muhahahahahaha, I'd be okay with that :) Or, if not, I could meet up next week with you and swiftnissity as the same time if you guys decide too meet up? :D

swiftnissity

HSC
Lol, gotta hate our stupid timetables hey! Yeah sure, you at uni on Tuesday or wednesdays?
Tuesdays I have two breaks: 11-1pm and 3-4pm, then wednesdays I have one break, from 1-2pm.
I cant believe that im saying this but i miss the good ole days when i used to have 4 and 5 hour breaks between classes. My friends and I used to chill and do our homework together and sometimes head to Parra Westfields and have lunch there (and go window shopping lol..sucks living on a budget hehehe)
Tuesday i got 1 class, 10:00 - 12:00
Wednesday your break falls inside my 3 hour break 11:00 - 2:00

:)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
heyy yep wednesday 1-2pm sounds great. meet you guys near subway?
and omg, yeah lets wear bandanas saying bosers come here!

swiftnissity

HSC
Where about's is the Subway? Is it at the Paramatta campus?
Yeah its at the Parramatta campus, I'm not sure where it is either but one of my professors told us today his office was in building EN across the road from subway, so i plan to look for EN lol.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Where about's is the Subway? Is it at the Paramatta campus?
Yeah, it's sort of joined to the library :D (on the right hand side)... Are you coming Solooooooooooo?! (I may have put to many 'o's' there haha)

And Wednesday is perfect for me guys, it'll be nice to finally meet some fellow Bosers :D

Let's plan a colour theme! :O

swiftnissity

HSC
Yeah, it's sort of joined to the library :D (on the right hand side)... Are you coming Solooooooooooo?! (I may have put to many 'o's' there haha)

And Wednesday is perfect for me guys, it'll be nice to finally meet some fellow Bosers :D

Let's plan a colour theme! :O
Only if its something really random :eek:

...everyone in Periwinkle
Any other color will be ignored ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)