• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Only if it had our faces Photoshopped onto the superhero's bodies ;D
Damn! I only I could use Photoshop! (sounds like a plan though. Phase one: learn how to use Photoshop. Phase two: make our personal perceptions of ourselves reality... Because who doesn't want to be an Avenger? ;))...
So... Are we going with the pink idea, or another colour? :D I'm actually looking forward to this now btw ^.^

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh crap. Guys, would we possibly be able to change to the Tuesday time earlier specified? I just checked my timetable and realised I have a tute on at Penrith around that time (on the Wednesday) :( if we can't, that's okay, I'm really sorry for messing up (I accidentally checked the unedited version of my timetable on the computer, the version where I originally screwed up when I listed my class times, so that proves how useless I am -.-)... Sorry to be a hassle everyone

muhahahahahaha

HSC
okay on tuesday, i have two breaks...11-1 and 3-4 of anyone is free then, then that would be awesome, if not, then i guess we could meet up on different days. shooky, do u have a break tomorrow from 1-2? of yes, then ill cya tomorrow

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm okay with any time on Tuesday :) (if everyone else is okay with that too?)...

Yep, I have a break then :) I'll see you there (although, I'm pretty poor this week so I hope you don't mind if I bring my own food lol... Stupid textbook purchases!)... Where exactly would we be meeting again? Oh, and if I don't get back to you on here tonight, I'm sorry, but I've got to head to sleep because I've gotta wake up at 4:30 -.-... But if you specify a time an a place to meet tomorrow, I'll definitely be there :) (I'll check your reply on here in the morning)... Night all! (oh, and p.s. I'll probably be wearing a black or grey t-shirt and jeans ^.^

I Study Hard

HSC
That's actually really cheap. I was expecting it to be something like $50 +
Are you going to the Law Ball or the Uni Ball this year btw?
It's because it's just entry, doesn't include drinks =)
And not uni ball, but I go to Law Ball every year. Although this year I swear I am not touching the wine, the room was spinning so bad last year lol.
I stopped drinking at 10pm at Law Ball because I thought I was going to be sick xP

But Law Ball is fun, it's black tie so all the girls wear pretty dresses and the guys are all suited up =) Theres normally a live band and/or DJ. Three course meal + unlimited wine/soft drinks, and if you want theres a bar where you can purchase drinks.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I dont have a partner to go with though :( wouldn't I look like a loner if that was the case? (just from your personal experience)

speaking of meats, I met Shooky_Nooky today. She is pretty cool! Loved chilling with her.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
I dont have a partner to go with though :( wouldn't I look like a loner if that was the case? (just from your personal experience)

speaking of meats, I met Shooky_Nooky today. She is pretty cool! Loved chilling with her.
Ooh, someone classified me as cool? I can live with that :p (even if it is a complete and utter lie)... Yep, you are pretty brilliant yourself :D Nice meeting you by the way :) Sorry I was so late -.- So... now we get back to organising next week? :blink2:

Ooh, and I'm planning to go to the Law Ball too, is it as wonderful as they say (by 'they', I have no idea who I'm actually referring too XD... but I've heard good stuff about it from quite a few second and third year students)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Well I havent been to the Law Ball myself but I hope on attending, despite the fact that all my friends are bagging me out :/
Naww thanks! Im having a great time meeting all you bosers in real life! you're all so amazing :) Ahh its okay, I was waiting in line to get food anyway (and BoSing at the same time, yep I dont know how that worked out. It was a bit of a struggle to type, carry my books, handle money and carry my food all at the same time, but Im proud of myself for managing that. You know what they say, girls are multi-taskers!)
Soooo the meat next week is on Wednesday?

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Well I havent been to the Law Ball myself but I hope on attending, despite the fact that all my friends are bagging me out :/
Naww thanks! Im having a great time meeting all you bosers in real life! you're all so amazing :) Ahh its okay, I was waiting in line to get food anyway (and BoSing at the same time, yep I dont know how that worked out. It was a bit of a struggle to type, carry my books, handle money and carry my food all at the same time, but Im proud of myself for managing that. You know what they say, girls are multi-taskers!)
Soooo the meat next week is on Wednesday?
Wow, you managed all that? :O I bow down to thee woman! I struggle to manage holding my textbooks, food and walking at the same time, but being on BoS too? :)

Are we able to do the Tuesday? (if not, it's all good, I'll try coming another time :D)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Yep, I've had an entire year of practice since '11 hehehe. I can do either the Tuesday or the Wednesday, I dont have a problem with that :) 'tis all good me lovelys. Its up to you guys.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Yep, I've had an entire year of practice since '11 hehehe. I can do either the Tuesday or the Wednesday, I dont have a problem with that :) 'tis all good me lovelys. Its up to you guys.
You are very skilled young master :p I can do either Tuesday, Thursday or Friday :) sooo, what about everyone else on here? :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I know that Harrisony and I both have a break on wednesday from 1-2pm and so does swiftnissity, but yeah, shooky nooky, can you make wednesday at all? (i know youre at penrith and itll be hard for you to come down to parra :( )

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
It's all good, I might catch up with you guys another time ;) I only have a two hour break, and whilst that's from 2-4, I won't be able to make the travel time... And I would skip the class, but it's a tute :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
hahahaha, i still cant believe that you walked past me a few times today :)

I Study Hard

HSC
You won't look like a loner =P
I generally take a female as my date to lawball =)
I like to turn heads lol.
But yeah, there's nothing weird about going alone, my first year I didn't know anyone except my date, so they put me on a table with people doing similar subjects. I met some cool people =)
And just because you're friends are bagging you out doesn't mean you shouldn't go.
If you don't end up having a table just ask me and i'll put you on mine. The more the merrier in my opinion!
Still a long way off though, Law Ball is usually near the beginning of October =)

M

MichelleV

I actually have a class on Wednesday :D

It's at 7.30 though D:

Well all pretend I'm new next year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)