• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws meat :) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
how did u do shooky nooky???? hope all went well!

hahaha i wouldnt call what i did agro, but it was just very hard to focus with the table shaking as though there was an 8.4 scale earthquake :p

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
how did u do shooky nooky???? hope all went well!

hahaha i wouldnt call what i did agro, but it was just very hard to focus with the table shaking as though there was an 8.4 scale earthquake :p
Oh, and yeah, am supposed to be doing the thingy now :/ ... Crazy woman! :p

muhahahahahaha

HSC
wait..torts marks are coming out today right?

hahahaha will check the pics!! :D thanks oe :D

muhahahahahaha

HSC
what? they have take home exams for intro now? i never had any take home exams :( we never even had a mid sem lol.
we had class participation, some letter of advice and then the final exam. that was pretty much it lol.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
what? they have take home exams for intro now? i never had any take home exams :( we never even had a mid sem lol.
we had class participation, some letter of advice and then the final exam. that was pretty much it lol.
:O You had no take home exam?! Lucky you, it's a pain in the arse :/ I had heard about the letter of advice from Mish and Shreeya (2nd year students also), but my year doesn't have to do that. We just have the quizzes, this take home exam, and the end of sem exam...

Last edited:

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Omg how do u know mish? :p she was in my criminal law class last sem hahaha. I don't think she remembers me though.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
Omg how do u know mish? :p she was in my criminal law class last sem hahaha. I don't think she remembers me though.
I met Mish at the law camp, but ever since then she's been helping me (and all the other first year newbies) out. She's given me her Torts notes (even though I've already got mine, but I had been away for 1 seminar, so she sent them all across anyway :)), and has pretty much been helpful with everything ^_^ She's sort of friends with all us first years that went to camp on Facebook, and she contributes to the first year LSA page whenever we need help lol... She's awesome :) (wow, that sounded like a fangirly ramble :/... Oh dear lord.)

And she'd probably remember you ;) I don't think she's one to forget faces that easily :)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahaha good old mish. Yeah shes actually really good in all areas of law (from what I know), a bit talkative in class lol, but she's cool. Very friendly.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
I've got the best pic but I promised shadowdude and oe that I wouldn't post it.
But yes oe share the pic on bos lol.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have no problems with that pic being posted... if that's the one we were discussing before. The one that involves me walking.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Na the one where ur standing behind oe and ur like omg Amani delete it lol.

Omg oe u know claudia!!!! I know her too!! I was looking at ur f lb pics and I'm like holy fucckkkkk no way.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh that one... yes, let's keep that one away.

And who's Claudia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)