• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws meat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Lol riproot, u should ask shookynooky and thrillkiller how insane I am on a normal day at uni :/
Yeah, but everyone that meats me says I'm INSANE when they meat me for the first time.

oh yeh but i never even talked to him so i never seen any of them

and wow i really gave a bad impression of myself on here haha
Nah, I just stopped reading after the whole crazy Christian thing.

Aaw <3 :p...
<3 :')

LOL! Yes, first day i met you lmaooo i was kinda freaked out lmao no offense you're cool but you're out there like not in a bad way you were eccentric? idk if thats the word lol
Pssshhh I don't even count that. I'm a lot worse.

She's absolutely mental :D completely psychotic... If you fear a shanking Riproot, she'll be the one you have to watch ;)
Yay!

Hahaha guys how good was toysrus?
It was divine.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
There will be other meets!! We should organise one soon :)
Harrisonyyyyy when is the fim essay due?

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but everyone that meats me says I'm INSANE when they meat me for the first time.
I didn't think you were insane, all I think of when I first met you was how embarrassing it was for me to laugh at your voice for nearly half an hour.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
riproot, your signature is interesting lol, so addictive to watch!

so uh ive spent the last 2 hours studying for this exam which i thought was going to be held this coming tuesday, turns out its the tuesday afterwards :(

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
riproot, your signature is interesting lol, so addictive to watch!

so uh ive spent the last 2 hours studying for this exam which i thought was going to be held this coming tuesday, turns out its the tuesday afterwards :(
BAHAHAHAHA!!! TEEHEEHEE!!! HOHOHO! :lol:

Wait. I get one tonight. :(

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hahahahahahaha, did u get the marks back for torts?

first time i ever get a hd in a law assignment, im so happy lol, makes me aim higher. always did aim for a hd but it looks like more of a reality now if that makes sense,

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
:), No, I didn't. Do you know if we only get them back in class, or are they posted up on vuws?

Plus, I'm only hoping to get a credit at the most lol, I forgot to mention a trespass to land issue, as well as a third count of assault :( (My excuse is, I spent half the time trying to ruffle through my notes for answers as the desks were to bloody small). But yeah, HD's are more your thing ;) I don't think I have it in me to aim that high...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
:), No, I didn't. Do you know if we only get them back in class, or are they posted up on vuws?

Plus, I'm only hoping to get a credit at the most lol, I forgot to mention a trespass to land issue, as well as a third count of assault :( (My excuse is, I spent half the time trying to ruffle through my notes for answers as the desks were to bloody small). But yeah, HD's are more your thing ;) I don't think I have it in me to aim that high...
You wont have it in you with that attitude. Always strive for 100%!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
You wont have it in you with that attitude. Always strive for 100%!
This! always aim high (this is what my intro to law teacher told us in our first sem at uni~!! )
You will be fine shooky nooky! See i hated torts, and i only aimed for a pass and that was wrong. try your best always and you will achieve great marks :)
congratulations on getting most of the stuff on paper during that exam. that torts mid sem is pretty intense. yeah i know, a lot of people think that open book is easier but it really isnt lol. the tables are tiny and horrible lol. i was sitting next to this girl who shook the table non stop. so i got the shits half way through my exam and i shook the table really agressively, she gave me a dirty and for the remainder of the exam, she wrote normally lol, no shaking..nothing! yes, what i did was slightly (emphasise on the SLIGHTLY) agressive, but nonetheless, effective *cue evil laugh*
hahaha believe me, hd's are not my thing, ive just been lucky lately lol.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
lol, i turn into a red tomato almost immediately almost all the time lol. I know the feeling :( after knowing my ex's mum for like 3 years, i ran into her again like 2 months ago. she approached me and said "hello amani how have you been?"
i have no idea why, its not like i was shy to talk to her or anything, but i turned red as! i thought my face was going to explode :( feelsbadman.

Shooky_Nooky

HSC
Uni Grad
This! always aim high (this is what my intro to law teacher told us in our first sem at uni~!! )
You will be fine shooky nooky! See i hated torts, and i only aimed for a pass and that was wrong. try your best always and you will achieve great marks :)
congratulations on getting most of the stuff on paper during that exam. that torts mid sem is pretty intense. yeah i know, a lot of people think that open book is easier but it really isnt lol. the tables are tiny and horrible lol. i was sitting next to this girl who shook the table non stop. so i got the shits half way through my exam and i shook the table really agressively, she gave me a dirty and for the remainder of the exam, she wrote normally lol, no shaking..nothing! yes, what i did was slightly (emphasise on the SLIGHTLY) agressive, but nonetheless, effective *cue evil laugh*
hahaha believe me, hd's are not my thing, ive just been lucky lately lol.
Aw shucks :shy: We got told (in my Intro class), that it is extremely hard to score higher than a credit, and then my lecturer my lecturer went on to explain how many people failed their tests within the first year of their degree lol... But not sure about the great marks though :p

I know right?! But in my situation, I was the person that I think kept knocking the person next to me. She was really nice about it though, and didn't get all aggro about it (like you did :p), thank heavens she was an understanding second year...

And scoring HD's is not something that is based on luck :p

Oh, and mirakon, I shall try... next semester :p...

And my exam has just been released, gotta go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)