UWS Offer Confusion (1 Viewer)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey!

I just recieved some early offer's from UWS, and I was considering in applying for the B Nursing (Advandced). I was wondering that if I do accept this, can I still recieve another offer by UWS (Midwifery- as it is not offered in the early program) in the main round?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Bump Guys! Need to make a decsion by 10.30 today!

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Can I take the early offer, and change my prefs, and still be considered by UTS for Midiwifery and UWS Midiwfery as well?

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Will do :) emailed :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Propaz

HSC
emailed them and got this reply:
You will receive a guaranteed offer after 6pm tomorrow provided you have followed the steps in the email correctly
You may still be eligible for an offer in the main round if you change your preferences between 7.30am on the 6th of January and midnight 7th of January.
Getting an offer in another round will not affect your early offer provided that you have accepted it.

You can receive up to a maximum of 10 subject and regional bonus points on top of your ATAR for this offer round and subsequent UAC offer
rounds
Bonus points are automatically added to your ATAR.

Hope this helps. :)

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
emailed them and got this reply:
You will receive a guaranteed offer after 6pm tomorrow provided you have followed the steps in the email correctly
You may still be eligible for an offer in the main round if you change your preferences between 7.30am on the 6th of January and midnight 7th of January.
Getting an offer in another round will not affect your early offer provided that you have accepted it.

You can receive up to a maximum of 10 subject and regional bonus points on top of your ATAR for this offer round and subsequent UAC offer
rounds
Bonus points are automatically added to your ATAR.

Hope this helps. :)
Yes! Thansks, I was still awaiting there email!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)