• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS open day (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
unfortunately i can't make it to the open day as it is too far away! 2 hrs on the train on a sunday and they way the trains are running lately maybe longer...how was it? was it worth the trip to penrith?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i'll be there today
awwww.. after that ive got tutor and lets hope the trains run on time. :rolleyes:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im driving yay :)
[edit] mm we stayed like less than 2 hours.. got alot of info from helpful people about courses.. i got sunburnt it was so hot! i got like 50 of those silver wrapped lollies and a water bottle woo

Last edited:

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
It took me about 2 and a half hours to get there because of the track work, dammit. It was good though, we got lost a few times but managed to find our way. Yeah I got all the info I wanted, one down and many to go...

mishka

HSC
N/A
i think it's sorta silly to have open day at only one campus. you'd think all of them would be open so you could see what each one is like on the inside. anyway, that's my 5c worth!!! :)

Scoot

Champion!
HSC
Those lollies were nice! So was the Red Bull!

Ahh Freebies :D

bubble_tea

i thought it was crap!
=[ it was so dusty outside..
but worthwhile cuz i got all the info i need.. I wanted to go see the student's exhibition at block BJ, but that was so far away i couldnt be bothered.. lol ooh and i saw a goat!! ^_^

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
hahahahaha, 1 goat? Well, you certainly don't go to an agricultural high school

mattyg87

HSC
yeah i went too..those silver wrapped lollies were so nice..im glad i went i found out plenty and have basically chosen a course, just need the UAI and a few other details ;)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
oh gosh took me like 2hrs to get there, damn public transport X.X >=(
it was okay, everything was in the marquee but dusty in there :( lol
i got a star and a ball stress ball LOL ITS SO CUTE!!!!!!
a bottle, heaps of lollies, this memo thingo, of course "the environmental bag", pens, BUBBLELY THINGOS (that's cool)!! and stacks of info.

there was red bull? :( i had the free bbq

edit: oh yeah the FREE tree, which i gave to my teacher.

Last edited:

BENNY_BOI_86

it was nice of them to give me a free bag to carry all of my lollies i won the put put thing 2 it was a good day i even got some course info good thing i drove and ddin catch the train an there was some scary improv sining near the free bbq was piss off that the pub wasnt open

BENNY_BOI_86

it was nice of them to give me a free bag to carry all of my lollies i won the put put thing 2 it was a good day i even got some course info good thing i drove and ddin catch the train an there was some scary improv sining near the free bbq was piss off that the pub wasnt open

Man the goat "DONT BE A GOAT GO 2 UWS" u dont see nsw or sydney or uts haveing animals they just sux

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
didn't go cos had a big night the day before.. probably should've went =/ freeeeeebies :p

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)