• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UWS really isn't that bad. (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
I have a few questions regarding UWS.

Are the contact hours any different to the other unis?
How's the social life?
Any clubs and societies i could join at UWS? If so, examples please.

I'm hoping for USYD or UWS or Notre Dame.

Do you any advice for me?
3. Depends on the course...e.g. Law has the LSA (Law Students Association)

HSC
Good, because we wouldn't want people like you among us :)
LOL!! if i fail my HSC, id rather go tafe than UWS :)
ur a a young kid that doesn't know shit, you probably won't grow up to be of any importance and I'm sure you'll have heaps of fake mates that secretly hate u and talk shit about you... I guarentee there are heaps of people that are smarter and would put you to shame at our uni.

HSC
The uni system is so FKED. They count gpas equally with all unis but it is sooo much easier to get good gpas at UWS. I looked at the UWS quizzes and the past papers.. and it is literally a JOKE. No wonder dropkicks at highschool who gets mid 40's can get credit average and just transfer into their desired uni...

why cant there be like a central system where they make all unis have equally difficult exams? so it actually makes it worth studying for hsc and not just simply transfer from one bludging year at UWS to ur desired course..
hmmm... I'm wondering if it's the course you're doing That is the joke here... I study with friends from usyd, unsw n mac n the tests for law r similar in complexities. Don't generalise courses in general you have no reliable justifications to do so.

sam_92

HSC
ur a a young kid that doesn't know shit, you probably won't grow up to be of any importance and I'm sure you'll have heaps of fake mates that secretly hate u and talk shit about you... I guarentee there are heaps of people that are smarter and would put you to shame at our uni.

yea and i guarantee u that there are much much more smarter people at USYD and UNSW that will put u to shame at their uni ( my point being is that UWS students, yes, including u are dumber) and u probably too wont grow up to be of any importance or significance in the society and im sure u dont even have a mate ( well, if u think u do, thats just wat u think)

mrsajmon23

The Szyja
HSC
yea and i guarantee u that there are much much more smarter people at USYD and UNSW that will put u to shame at their uni ( my point being is that UWS students, yes, including u are dumber) and u probably too wont grow up to be of any importance or significance in the society and im sure u dont even have a mate ( well, if u think u do, thats just wat u think)
you're a skidmark on the underpants of society.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Your point is hardly valid when you present it in that grammar.

You're also still in high school and don't go to uni. Don't claim to know anything. (unless you've used that HSC thing for trolling)

sam_92

HSC
wow, UWS students are angry now. Did i provoke u guys much

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
yes the cutoffs for usyd and unsw are higher than that of uws so only the people who can achieve a high enough atar would actually make it there. it is, however a GROSS generalisation saying that people at usyd/unsw are smarter.

people may choose to go to uws if their specific desired courses are not offered at other unis or that uws may be closer in terms of proximity.

it is true, i accept, that some people are forced to go to uws since their atars are less than ideal, but again, you're generalising

in conclusion, fuck off

edit: fyi, i'm a usyd student

sam_92

HSC
MOST are forced to go to uws since their atars are less than ideal.. not SOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)