• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UWS Rocks (2 Viewers)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money

How can you have a fear of money??? :p
The old Saying that has been misinterpreted and quoted "Money is the root of all evil", originally it was "the love of money is the root of all evil"

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HerO said:
Is this turning into a contest 2 see who can come up with the most phobias or something?...I think maybe if u guys relax and stop FEARING, u will be a better person.
Geez HerO can you just stop trying so hard to be included?

Last edited:

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
I don't hate you, I just think you are incredibly annoying. And critical.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
funky_a said:
hes gonna get cocky now! Someone doesn't hate him!

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
HerO said:
Is this turning into a contest 2 see who can come up with the most phobias or something?...I think maybe if u guys relax and stop FEARING, u will be a better person.
omfg, you really are a thread-killer. no matter what, whether its about UWS or not, you just have to post irrelevant shit and spoil the mood.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
funky_a said:
I think the main problem here is that when I get critical ppl start 2 get defensive and can't hack it so they tell ppl 2 feck off, cuz they know they have nothing reasonable left 2 prove me wrong.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
How am i being ignorant???

Just cause I can use and understand big long words and you can't. Don't worry ... its nothing to be ashamed about. They invented dictionaries for a reason ;)

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
HerO said:
I think the main problem here is that when I get critical ppl start 2 get defensive and can't hack it so they tell ppl 2 feck off, cuz they know they have nothing reasonable left 2 prove me wrong.
Actually, a lot of people can prove you wrong, and have numerous times. It's getting boring, so we just don't bother anymore because obviously you're are stubborn. And there's a fine line between being critical and being annoyingly critical. And you have crossed that line long ago, so do you really blame people for telling you eff off?

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Cape said:
How am i being ignorant???

Just cause I can use and understand big long words and you can't. Don't worry ... its nothing to be ashamed about. They invented dictionaries for a reason ;)
i think u mean thesuarus, as it is the translator of a word lik good to exceptional, whereas dictionaries only give meaning of the word

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
HerO - I strongly suggest leaving the UWS forum if you have nothing constructive to say/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)