UWS?? (1 Viewer)

eat_well

HSC
My backup plan is to go to Macquarie and transfer. If that doesn't work out, I'll go to tafe. If that doesn't work out, I'll be a professional mattress tester. If that doesn't work out, I'll be a professional whistler.
They have to have somebody whistling in the ads right?
Hopefully I won't have to resort to any of those :p.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
My backup plan is to go to Macquarie and transfer. If that doesn't work out, I'll go to tafe. If that doesn't work out, I'll be a professional mattress tester. If that doesn't work out, I'll be a professional whistler.
An indirect way of saying UWS is so shit, it's not even a last resort... :p

Lemonlime

HSC
So macq, then transferring where to? I hope I can make it to uni, any uni.

Examine

same
HSC
Dont worry,We all can't reach da moon, there'd be no one left on Earth.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
If I actually wanted to do Med, I'd consider going to UWS for Med... But, I don't so probably not...

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
wat do you mean by mattress tester? ;)

eat_well

HSC
I mean getting paid to sleep. Oh yes, it exists. Google it.

SanjoyM

HSC
If I do not gain admission into UNSW for Medicine!
Apparently
UWS is quite good:)

blahblahblah95

HSC
An indirect way of saying UWS is so shit, it's not even a last resort... :p
i guess the reason why people say its shit is because its in WESTERN sydney, and people usually look down on anything from western sydney. However i do know people that have gone to UWS and received high paying jobs at big firms ...

jnney

lemon
HSC
i wouldnt mind going there :) it's a bit far though

Examine

same
HSC
Well if you have the ATAR why wouldn't you go to unsw or usyd? People think uws is shit because the people there probably didn't achieve high atars (for most courses)

ClassOf2013

HSC
I know a few people at UWS. Sure, it's not a "first choice" uni for most subjects, but that doesn't mean everybody who attends UWS is a drop kick. For example, to do law at UWS still requires 94.5 ATAR, which is a pretty respectable mark. Many students also choose UTS due to the fact that it can often take up to two hours by train to reach USYD, UNSW, UTS etc from the Western Suburbs, while UWS is only a short bus or car journey away.

Lemonlime

HSC
I know a few people at UWS. Sure, it's not a "first choice" uni for most subjects, but that doesn't mean everybody who attends UWS is a drop kick. For example, to do law at UWS still requires 94.5 ATAR, which is a pretty respectable mark. Many students also choose UTS due to the fact that it can often take up to two hours by train to reach USYD, UNSW, UTS etc from the Western Suburbs, while UWS is only a short bus or car journey away.
Good point there! People judge too quickly when they hear UWS.

ncoul

HSC
Last year's UAC cut-off rank says UWS law is around 90.5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)