UWS?? (1 Viewer)

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Considering the majority of us have the opportunity to attend a University is amazing. So for anyone who assumes UWS is a bad University is their opinion, yet remember how privileged many of us are to even choose a Univeristy, let alone many others around the world never having that opportunity.

I think UWS is a great University, and I also know of people who have graduated and been very successful. It matters on how you use your experience in Uni and how much you make of it. Study hard, no matter what University and strive for your goal and hopefully one day see yourself experiencing your goal!
Good comment - I also know of people who have been highly successful.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
I am an ex-UWS student and I will speak bluntly that it was not that bad. Some of the students there are nice & actually place in the effort to make most of what they have and the staff are friendly and helpful. Some of the lecturers came from UNSW/USyd. But I did a no-brainer decision when transferring to USyd ~ it is superb (in terms of opportunties, teaching etc) but the community is not like a close family like UWS Campbelltown etc.

You can always transfer should you think UWS cannot provide you the opportunities etc.

gwenwiver

HSC
N/A
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)