• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

V8 Supercars 2005 (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Argonaut said:
Is Lowdnesy going to SBR?! Alright! The man changes teams as often as he changes underwear, but at least he's got two good ones - first Triple Eight, now SBR (if he's going) ...
Bullshit hes going to SBR! Hes staying at triple 8! Everyone knows that, well, triple 8 is sorta SBR, well, they run the same engine :p Steven Richards is staying at Perkins racing and Todd Kelly is staying at HRT. Guess we will have to wait and see who is taking Ambrose seat.

Oh and agro, do you enjoy disliking every single driver I like? I think you do it to piss me off :rolleyes:

<3 the bathurst ads! OMG! I can't wait til Bathurst!! It will be only the second time in the year when I'm actually awake on a sunday morning, other than for the aus gp :p

Braady your blabbling again :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I didn't think Muller was going to be suitable driver for Lowndes! Oh dear ... now I know that the French can kinda drive.

They rigged it ... Betta Electrical 888 winning the Betta Electrical 500 ... hmm ... not that I'm complaining :D

YAY!!!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahaha, yeh, i had my doubts, but unlike many other co-drivers, muller is fairly experienced and has driven the V8s before, so he had that going for him

SUCKED IN AMBROSE YOU ARROGANT TOOL
:uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hahaha ... sucked in Ambrose. I bet you as soon as he crossed the finish line, he was out of the car and running out of the paddock sulking about how he didn't get the podium.

3 round victories to Lowndes this season! Points are tight ... long shot I know, but possibility of Lowndes being champion? If he didn't have a few crappy races, he'd be in the box seat now.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
orrrrrrrrr, if everyone else DNF more often, he'd be in the box seat too :)

and yeh, ambrose, he'd be crying about someone, or if he couldnt blame any one person/team, then it would be holden, and then the weather...just wait and see

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He'll blame Kelly for holding him up at the start.

The other Kelly should have rammed Ambrose off at turn 1. Would have made an interesting race.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
wasnt it interesting enough for you already??

btw, which kelly got in his way?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bloody oath. Best race all year. I didn't think Lowndes could win, but when he was taking 4 or so seconds out of Skaife a lap, I couldn't watch the tv. I was in tears for the last 5 or so laps.

Rick telly (the younger one) held them up.

Todd Kelly should have run Ambrose off at the start.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahahaha...you gotta control your emotions, last 5 laps were good

how about those new 8-spoke rims? fancy dancy aye? typical 888 euro-tech influence

Rick kelly is a lil punk, Todd is cool

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not my fault. My drivers have had pretty crappy motorsport year, this year.

And Lowndes really deserves a great result overall in the championship, none of this 5th or 6th business. 1st place thankyou :)

I like their new rims.

Everytime they said Coulthard, I was thinking, isn't he in Belgium :p silly me :eek:

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hahaha...yeh, well, yeh. Actually your drivers (schumacher) have had it tough, Lowndes has had his best year in a while, and it's also been promising (good speed) unlike the red baron, who has just had a completely shit car.

Lowndes could win, but unlikely, i'd say though, he'll move up the championship board to second :uhhuh: it's good preparation for the next three years where he'll win all 3 championships.

their new rims looked weird, i like 5 spoke wheels, classic sports look, 8 spokes are fussy and look weak on a heavy race car like a V8....but they'll grow on me if they use them, actually, Ambrose will say thats why he had such a shit race, Triple 8s new wheels

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thanks for the reminder braad :rolleyes:

Last yr schumi has his best ever yr, lowndes finishes 20th. This yr schumi has his worst yr and lowndes is in title championship.

Ambrose should blame his own stupidity. Not 888's fault he couldn't get around his team mate. Not their fault that they didn't have a properly balanced car.

It will be interesting to see who takes the crown off ambrose next season, if he gets it this season.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, i want ambrose out...now :)

if only :( i reckon, nexxxxxt year, Lowndes, richards, ingall, Skaife, maybe tander, kelly, Johnson will be in with a fair chance

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Any ideas of who will take Ambrose seat though? Who ever does, they'll be in with a shot, even if they only just leave the development series.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
winterbottom? coulthard? Luff? icantrememberhisname?

hang on...is coulthard doing A1?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Coulthard .. .aka DC aka brick head is F1. Coulthard aka F something is racing somewhere :rolleyes:

Will Davidson is doing A1Gp. He was interviewed about it today during the race, but he didn't know anything about what was happening.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'd say Lowdnes maybe, unless he's still at Triple Eight. His contract was up for renewal at the end of the year a few months ago, and after today's drive he's proved himself worthy of it.
Lowndes with SBR backing, now that would be awesome!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lowndes has a contract with 888 next season, so hes definately not moving. Todd Kelly resigned with HRT, so that puts him out. Maybe it will be Luff? Who knows we will have to wait, they should make an announcement soon though.

Don't forget that the powerplant in Lowndes car is the SBR engine, and caltex are going to reisgn with SBR and also sign with Betta Electrical.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
BUMP!!

ok as we come to the close of the season, who do you think will take out this years championship?

i tink Ingall will take it out, if he plays it safe for the next few rounds, and if his car dosent turn up any problems. If Ingall dosent win it im thinking Lowdnes will, he got a good car and is in form at the moment. Ambrose could get it but he had bad luck recently which isnt a good thing.

On ambrose, his replacement at SBR has been announced, what do you think of James Courtney as his replacement?

i think hes a good choice, hes had alot of sucess in open wheelers overseas and he proved in the enduros that he has speed in a tin top. He is a much better choice than some of the other choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)