Vacation Homework?!?! (1 Viewer)

L3374

HSC
Ok so... Apparently it's imperative that ANYONE and EVERYONE doing their HSC for 2010 should be completing set homework in the xmas holidays.. After talking to some people from other school and finding out they DON'T have any set work. I'm asking WTF?
I know it's good that I'm getting some sort of push ahead but EVERY subject has mass booklets of hell to complete, or we face the wrath of an 'N' award.
FML.
Who else is facing this and has formulated a plan to finish it before school?:mad1:

HSC
Fairly sure you won't get an N award for not finishing holiday booklets. The teachers probably set it to stop parents ringing them asking why their HSC kid does not have to study 10+ hours a day in the holidays.

I know it sucks, but just work through them slowly, but definitely have a break too!

Stephie-Rae

HSC
Honestly, you will come out better for it in the long run, i did fuck all during my x-mas break last year cause i was overseas and didn't really have any set work, but i really regretted it when the next term came, i wish our teachers gave us set booklets to do cause it might of forced me to do more work. Being confident with the work you've done and doing some work ahead for next term will make upcoming assessments and your half yearlies soooo much easier to manage. just stick with it, spread the work out over the break and you'll still have plenty of time to relax, it will be worth it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Your holidays are barely half way through. You have plenty of time to finish set homework. :)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Your holidays are barely half way through. You have plenty of time to finish set homework. :)
They're not half way through yet!! AHH!!

We still have 4 weeks-ish!

L3374

HSC
Fairly sure you won't get an N award for not finishing holiday booklets. The teachers probably set it to stop parents ringing them asking why their HSC kid does not have to study 10+ hours a day in the holidays.

I know it sucks, but just work through them slowly, but definitely have a break too!
Yeah.. Teachers love lying don't they? :chainsaw:
Arggh. I also have TSFX summer school thing happening next week.

AND right now i'm not at home and only brought like half of my homework.
i had to decide what was more important to finish first.

D;

Last edited:

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I have vacation hw too.
I'm not gonna do it until I finish all my assessments
I have hw + assessments :(

and we have plenty of time to finish it.
like a month

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)