Valentines? (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Bit harsh dude..... its shouldn't be illegal.... just because we have a fucked government
This is true, the government's still running on laws written for the 19th century. The legal age of consent should probably be lowered to like 13 because they know very clearly what they're doing when they have sex.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
you gotta be kidding
The only reason why the government would be stuffed is because people like Gary Oak are not educated about the facts of why it is an important law.

And a heap of other, unrelated stuff too.

TheBuiOne

HSC
I haven't had a boyfriend though. So I don't know how relo's work tbh. I would hope that whoever I end up with in the future has aspirations and drive. That's all. Short term, food is the key to my heart. Hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think i can fulfill this criteria besides driving. But i have aspirations in getting my Ps and even my full license sometime into the future.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
The only reason why the government would be stuffed is because people like Gary Oak are not educated about the facts of why it is an important law.

And a heap of other, unrelated stuff too.
Well mate, give me several good reason why its should be illegal?? I know its creepy for a 40 year old guy to fuck a 13 year old girl, but however its really slack to give a 16 year old a criminal record all because he fucked a 13 year old with permission of course..... and that is a fucked law that way

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well mate, give me several good reason why its should be illegal?? I know its creepy for a 40 year old guy to fuck a 13 year old girl, but however its really slack to give a 16 year old a criminal record all because he fucked a 13 year old with permission of course..... and that is a fucked law that way
i see what you did there

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
13 year olds shouldn't be fucking anyone period. They're still children and if you think it is okay to have sex with children that is fucked up.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if your age is on the clock, you're too young for the...

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
I would ask: what is so difficult about waiting until the legal age to have sexual intercourse?
I would only wait, just because of legal ramifications (and i don't want to fuck up my life over it).... but heck i find it a stupid law overall.... its kinda like the drugs law..... people will still do it regardless

PS: I regretted not getting laid during high school or having a gf (probs because i was really anti-social back then, im still anti-social now, but however not as bad as back then)....

BTW: I wouldn't consider 13 year old children..... in all honesty....

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC
People still murder, regardless of the law. Does that mean the law should not exist? Realistically, the existence of a law is not because it is going to completely exterminate whatever action, but to help prevent or minimise it. I can understand what you are trying to say, however ultimately it is probably better off that the law exists rather than not.

And why do you regret not getting laid or having a girlfriend during high school? I would not have thought it would have some major ramification on your life. I hope I am not coming off too standoffish, I am just interested.
Yeah... i guess so... i guess your reason seem to be balanced out tho... i guess your quote seem reasonable...... I wouldn't like to see a 40 year old guy raping a 13 year old girl.... that would be disgusting.... and i would do anything to stop it, even if is means me getting injured....

About your second comment.... well, i probs will not get the experience of fucking a teen girl.... people keep on saying that teen pussy is the best and whatever..... now since im out of high school.... things will not be the same anymore.... that why i seem to regret things.... but eh.... i guess i can't really dwell back....

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah... i guess so... i guess your reason seem to be balanced out tho... i guess your quote seem reasonable...... I wouldn't like to see a 40 year old guy raping a 13 year old girl.... that would be disgusting.... and i would do anything to stop it, even if is means me getting injured....

About your second comment.... well, i probs will not get the experience of fucking a teen girl.... people keep on saying that teen pussy is the best and whatever..... now since im out of high school.... things will not be the same anymore.... that why i seem to regret things.... but eh.... i guess i can't really dwell back....

fuck this guy is such a reprehensible human being, wish we still had neg rep

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

You can still bang 16 y.o's, not young enough?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)