Vaudeville Genre (1 Viewer)

Arctopus

HSC
Again very defensive internet tough-guy. Troll.
Me being an internet tough-guy and a troll at the same time is a double negative. It's not trolling if you correct someone on the misspelling of their alleged favourite genre of music.

So, like, who's your favourite shoegaze band? If you wanna play hardmode, don't say My Bloody Valentine.

many-eyeshere

HSC
Me being an internet tough-guy and a troll at the same time is a double negative. It's not trolling if you correct someone on the misspelling of their alleged favourite genre of music.

So, like, who's your favourite shoegaze band? If you wanna play hardmode, don't say My Bloody Valentine.
They count as shoegaze?

I'm liking Weep a lot at the moment.

Never said it was my favourite genre, 'love' is a relative term.

Who's yours?

Arctopus

HSC
They count as shoegaze?

I'm liking Weep a lot at the moment.

Never said it was my favourite genre, 'love' is a relative term.

Who's yours?
You must know a lot about shoegaze to mistake the shoegaze band My Bloody Valentine for the metalcore act Bullet For My Valentine because, like, it's not as if their album Loveless isn't one of the greatest shoegaze album ever made or anything.

As for me, however, my favourite shoegaze band is Slayer, especially their album Reign in Blood.

Last edited:

many-eyeshere

HSC
You must know a lot about shoegaze to mistake the shoegaze band My Bloody Valentine for the metalcore act Bullet For My Valentine because, like, it's not as if their album Loveless isn't one of the greatest shoegaze album ever made or anything.

As for me, however, my favourite shoegaze band is Slayer, especially their album Reign in Blood.

You're still being really defensive :/. Sure you're not trolling?

bio_nut

HSC
You're still being really defensive :/. Sure you're not trolling?
He's a music snob, just ignore him. He gets his pretentious kicks out of believing his taste is better than everyone else's.

many-eyeshere

HSC
He's a music snob, just ignore him. He gets his pretentious kicks out of believing his taste is better than everyone else's.

Yeah, so he's well-known amongst the music threads I assume?

He still sounds like a troll...

Arctopus

HSC
Nah, I just get my kicks from being smarter than people like you for example; 'kicks' otherwise known as 'what makes me feel better' can't really carry pretense at all but like, you know, cool attempt at trying to intelligently insult someone. Personally, I find a direct approach has more of an impact, especially on boring, shit-for-brained fucks like you.

P.S. - My taste is infallible.

Yeah, so he's well-known amongst the music threads I assume?

He still sounds like a troll...
Yeah, I'm so popular and everyone likes me. Troll? Me? No way! When I said Slayer's Reign In Blood was my favourite shoegaze album, I was being totallii srs!

Last edited:

bio_nut

HSC
Yeah, because you can so tell who is smarter by random posts in an online forum *rolls eyes*

Whatever, taste is different, not better. Unless it's Lady Gaga or some shit, lol

Arctopus

HSC
Yeah, because you can so tell who is smarter by random posts in an online forum *rolls eyes*

Whatever, taste is different, not better. Unless it's Lady Gaga or some shit, lol

Yeah, I can, because deep down you and I know that you're a walking, breathing waste of space.

...and don't say shit about Lady Gaga, she rites all hur own muszik and is rlllly talented ok!!!!!

many-eyeshere

HSC
So does this offer you the 'lulz' you seem to troll for?

Also I seem to suspect you're a basement dweller...

Meh. I bet you're a sweet-heart IRL.

Arctopus

HSC
Yes, it goes offer me the lulz I seek.

The closest thing I have to a basement is a door which leads to under the house, except that's where the lawnmower sleeps.

My girlfriend says I am.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Back to the music...

I tend to learn towards more crossed genre bands, than what you would probably label 'pure shoegaze'. Usually Post-Rock, Etheral Wave, and Space Rock.

E.g.
Autumn's Grey Solice
God Is An Astronaut
EITS
Mogwai
Moonshake
Stereolab

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)