VB one day series [ind, aus, zim] (1 Viewer)

Who'll win?

• INDIA

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • AUSTRALIA

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • ZIMBABWE

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • *vote here if you couldnt give a toss, and are only voting for the sake of voting*

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
haha what a gun effort by the aussies. on another note, go stephen fleming!! 115*.

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh i watched parts of that one. he played really well early on, when he was trying to keep the strike coz of the other guy, hamish something.

fleming has run into some good form of late...

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
have you seen jacob oram, he looks like the old abc news presenter who retired, richard morecroft or something.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
....india has 2 only...one is mine and another is prolly freaking out's lol
Rahul...i gotta admit something man: i didn't vote for india above. :uhoh:

well i do go for india- but as to who wins- i thought australia was "more likely" to win. :eek:

jayz

walking
who's NZ playing nxt? still pak?
haven't being following the black caps for a long time now, (coz they keep losing the matches i watch!) anyway, they dunt seem to hav a strike bowler anymore, wat happend to Mr Bond?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
still playing the pakies. bond has been out with this gay injury, should be back soon. we need chris harris dammit, and might as well throw in jeff wilson.

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
just letting ppl know if you want to get some indian one dayer t-shirts or flags, there's a store in ryde ( i think anyway) called mannys spices, that have them. $25 for shirts and $15 for flags

visit www.mannyspices.com.au to get their tel no:

woo hoo

jayz

walking
Originally posted by copious
still playing the pakies. bond has been out with this gay injury, should be back soon. we need chris harris dammit, and might as well throw in jeff wilson.
how old is chris harris now? (did u mean c.cairns?) jeff wilson, do u mean the long time not seen bowler? or the retired all black?
:-S

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
harry is in his early 30's now, probaly the same age as bevan. he's a top fielder, decent batter and bowler. and yeah jeff wilson the former all black, he's playing national cricket in nz these days trying to break into the nz squad. he represented nz in one day internationals before he played for the all blacks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)