VB one day series [ind, aus, zim] (1 Viewer)

Who'll win?

• INDIA

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • AUSTRALIA

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • ZIMBABWE

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • *vote here if you couldnt give a toss, and are only voting for the sake of voting*

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters

scandal

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
alright, who do u guys reckon will win today? i myself hope india wins- coz they deserve it. :p
Aussies all the way

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
alright, who do u guys reckon will win today? i myself hope india wins- coz they deserve it. :p
lol they deserve it...my A** they do.

How about the aussies win, and we give India some curry to munch on? Sound fair? :p

Disclaimer: None of the above is in any way intended to be offensive or racist towards the Indian population or their culture.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
I'd just like to see a fairly 2 sided contest, unlike the games involving Zimbabwe

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by blue_chameleon

How about the aussies win, and we give India some curry to munch on? Sound fair? :p

Disclaimer: None of the above is in any way intended to be offensive or racist towards the Indian population or their culture.

Lol maybe we should be having some of that Curry now :rolleyes:

Rahul

Dead Member
haha true!!

it was a great game, very much in the balance, but the aussies gave away their wickets at times.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah first win by India in Australia in a one-day international since 1992/1993 season.

Also, was the highest total ever recorded at GABBA (303).

Clayto

Evil Claus
Also Haydens first ODI century in Australia &
Second highest unsuccessful run chase at the Gabba &
Gavaskars debut

How fucking good did that young lad go, he'll be a champion like his old man (Fucking big shoes to fill though... )

Rahul

Dead Member
young?

he is 27 :p

at least he is into the side due to his own credit, and not rushed into the side coz of his b'ground.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by blue_chameleon

:p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, great match- congratulations india!!!

and they did it without sehwag and agarkar. :D

btw, why wasn't agarkar playing-what injury did he have?

T

timbk2

drop damien martyn!... he is so SHIT.
bevan isnt performing to his potential either

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
when will the coaches listen to me and bring in parthiv patel, he's a nugget! and what happened to mohammed kaif??

Martyn has been struggling in one dayers ever since his century in the world cup, damn he should make way for katich or a young bloke like marcus north. Bevan on the other hand should be moved up the order, perhaps swapping positions with Symonds because he just doesnt have that fire power to hit 4's and 6's at the death when it counts. For example last night the game still could of been won by the aussies with 5 overs left but bevan was just casually scoring at a run a ball. Clarke is awesome, his spot is cemented by the looks of it.

Rahul

Dead Member
yeh i was thinking the same abt patel...he could easily come in for their 7th 'batsman', at the moment it is badani. he hasnt shown anything yet.

kaif is injured.

martyn is a top batsman, ever since flemming stacked up the point region when they were here, he has struggled.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
...martyn is a top batsman, ever since flemming stacked up the point region when they were here, he has struggled.
LoL, thats what i was gonna say! he always gets out caught on point (as happened yesterday)....also gilchrist: his weakness is to use a left armer and ball full. :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeh i was thinking the same abt patel...he could easily come in for their 7th 'batsman', at the moment it is badani. he hasnt shown anything yet...
yeah, i agree- bring back patel, dravid did let go of a few byes since he is a part time keeper! one thing i gotta commend the indian team is for the fact that they dropped bangars. :p :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC

martyn is a top batsman, ever since flemming stacked up the point region when they were here, he has struggled.
stephen fleming? yeah i remember that tactic. i love fleming and his tactics, especially when he sent in Vettori to open the batting in the world cup :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by copious
stephen fleming? yeah i remember that tactic. i love fleming and his tactics, especially when he sent in Vettori to open the batting in the world cup :p
LoL, i remember too- also i think australia went bad against NZ on that series bcoz, of Bond. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)