Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

Rinni

HSC
I don't know if Ten is going straight on with S3 (couldn't find anything on the website or google) Hopefully they will but I wouldn't hold my breathe if I was you

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they have nothing else to show, but then again with Footy season starting, i dont know. I hope they do continue, and friday night AFL can be on Channel 7 :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Yay, i was so happy when i read it, i almost let out a happy yippeee!! but i was in train so i had to contain myself :)

Channel 10 arent so bad after all :p

*CAKE*

HSC
OMG its soo gay they put it on after the movie.
I have been waiting for season 3 for months
I've already seen all season 2
I wish they would just hurry up and play it already
But i guess its good news channel ten is gonna keep showing it
No matter what time

Rinni

HSC
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! For oncce ten isn't being gay :rofl: Now I just wish the pcd would die, ok maybe just get off the tv, so I can see the next ep of S3. I wanna know what happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG im glad i didnt read spoilers. Beaver??? So did not expect that. That was a great episode. I wonder what Keith has to do for all that $$$ haha that makes it sound bad :p Sorry

Cant wait till next week :D I love channel 10 for continuing it. I think i would have died if i had to wait so long :p

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
OMG im glad i didnt read spoilers. Beaver??? So did not expect that. That was a great episode. I wonder what Keith has to do for all that $$$ haha that makes it sound bad :p Sorry
:) its an awesome final hey. arent you glad we didnt say what happened makes it so much better .

S3 is awesome its good you dont have to wait for it YAY go VM such a great show

HSC
tasha1188 said:

Cant wait till next week :D I love channel 10 for continuing it. I think i would have died if i had to wait so long :p
It's kinda sad why Beaver did it though.:( But I agree, very great episode.

I'd better start watching VM again, otherwise channel 10 will catch up to where I am!

cuppy

HSC
N/A
vm is the BEST!! s2 was better than s1!!

i'm so impressed with the writers it was an exceptional finale.

can't wait for s3 :):):)

xx__savannah

HSC
Has to be one of my favourite episodes of anything ever.

Even though I had read recaps and summaries, I still felt like crying with V at the end -- just so powerful, much love for the writers.

Wish the hiatus was over in the US -- we've still got forever to wait.......

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I loved the finale one of the best season finales ive ever seen. I cried so much thou especially when the plane exploded while V was on the roof i just felt so bad for her. So glad V n logan got their act together they r 2 cute. Cant wait for next week. College woot!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
sorry but i just didnt buy it. Cassidy isnt a bad dude, and there wasnt enough foreshadowing for me to just accept it. It was a really cool episode if you can go along with it, but that was just too big of a personality switch. Like the motivation was sort of there, but with his personality profile it just doesnt play out that way. The way he killed himself at the end, now THAT fit his personality profile, especially the look on his face, totally sad moment.

I noticed the same thing with Aaron, but i just assumed because he was an actor, he was putting on an act for everyone before he turned psycho crazy killer dude. Meh atleast he got his muffins.

How funny was "CW? its a done deal" lol that was awesome, totally throwing the network a bone there.

Rinni

HSC
I dunno with Aaron there was foreshadowing for his personality with the fact that he beat Logan...oh an when he went postal on Trina's bf. But with Beaver, I dunno I was surprised but in a good way...I always thought he could be a bit pysco...especially when he hired V to catch out his dad. But the suicide definately fit his profile...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)