Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (2 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I loved last nights ep. Poor Veronica and Duncan. I hope they arent related. I felt like crying when they were yelling at each other. And poor Veronica. Logan is such a loser. Whats with the cameras?? Cant wait till next week :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Rinni said:
Last nights ep was pretty extreme, i might even say draining. Found out so much but am still confused :uhoh: Oh well now i'll just have to wait til next week. Really want to know who killed lilly but i don't want to spoil it for myself lol. Does anyone know how many more eps there are left in this season??
Next week's episode is the finale for season 1. You will find out who killed Lilly Kane. And it is awesome. I was so shocked when I first watched it. As for the cameras... you'll see. Remember that scene.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Next week is season finale?? WTH theres meant to be more episodes *cries* i hope they start with Season 2 straight away, coz they made me wait for the rest of season 1 for like 5 months, and i aint waiting any longer for season 2

Rinni

HSC
WHAT?!?!?! They've got me hooked again, so they better go straight on with season 2!!!! Oh well now i have something to look forward to this week lol :)
Can't wait! YAY!!

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yeah !
next episodes are good guys !
i watched the entire 1 st season already.. im waiting for the 2nd season..
but yeah.. honestly. theyre cool !

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG ok. I just watched the finale for season 1 and i dont know when i'll be watching season 2, but at the end of the finale someone knocks on Veronicas door, and she says "i was hoping it would be you" who is that person? SOmeone who has seen season 2 has to tell me. Im gonna cry if i dont know *cries*

ANd omg that episode, the finale, was full on. Aaron Echolls scared me about half a million times. He is one wacked man. OMG Im glad everything turned out fine at the end. Did Logan jump off the bridge btw?? And omg i want Veronica and Duncan to get together. Now i really want to watch season 2. Kah! If channel 10 make me wait a long time im gonna be sooooo mad. Great episode tonight though :)

Veronica Mars is now my favouritest show ever with Home and Away :)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
wow that episode had my heart going really fast! the whole time i had faith in logan and duncan,b ut i never suspected his dad! I just thought Logan was some sort of kinky filming sex guy or something. The fight between keith and aaron was so intense! shit, first time in tv that they show how fights really are: 2 people getting fucked up. When Aaron lit the petrol my stomach sank and i actually said "oh my god" and then i knew what keith was gonna do, because its what i would do...walk into the fire, ignore it and save the babe.
Did any1 else jump when he appeared behind her in the car? i swear i nearly hit the roof. When Logan was walking on the bridge i thought i was gonna be sick. If he killed himself over Veronica iam gonna be so upset.

Cant beleive her mum swiped the money, stupid bitch. I am glad Veronica told her to pack her bags, that was completely unfair on keith to just show up like that.
Now i wanna see Duncan, logan and a few others start thanking keith for never giving up and i want to see some sort of emotional resolution for them [ Veronica allready got hers when she was floating in the chair and said goodbye]

There was sooo much in that episode, i want to know who was at the door [ hope it was logan, lots of appologising ensues] but i am not to sure where the season can go from there, the main two plot points are basically resolved. I am sure they will find something, either that or just proceed along as a normal detective show.

*Lozzie*

HSC
OMG how awsome was it?????? cant wait for season 2 hopfully it wont be too long, i want to find out who was at the door!!!!!!!!!!! cause it could be anyone:confused: :confused: if ten make us wait any longer i will be upset:( :(

Serius said:
Did any1 else jump when he appeared behind her in the car? i swear i nearly hit the roof.
i jumped when he was in the car that was so scary i was kinda expecting it but i still jumped a mile, he is one very scary man i was on the edge of my seat the whole time

so glad veronica told her mum to leave and dont like how she took the money:mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

HSC
i was so pissed when her mum took the money:angry:
but i liked it when veronica signed the papers without a second thought though:) [so happy she aint duncans sister]
cant wait until summer...season 2 and chanel 10 has already singed to get season 3:)
i just hope they put it at a "normal time"

i feel bad for logan :( his stupid father

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I know who was at the door, woot woot...it was

LOGAN

OMG yeh, when Veronica was driving i had a feeling Aaron was in the car but when they showed his face in the mirror my heart literally stop for like a millisecond. I was so scared. That whole episode was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. i couldnt even think to look at my computer. So season 2 will be shown this summer? Yay i cant wait. Now i really want summer to come now, screw spring, go straight to summer :p

That was the best finale of any show ive ever scene. Def better then the OC :p I am soooo buying this whole show on DVD. Yaaaay

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Jachie said:
OMG, people actually like Veronica and Duncan together? Whatever floats your boat, I guess. I'm more of a Logan/Veronica girl, as shown by my avatar.
Lol. I know right? I can't believe how many Aussie fans are actually rooting for Veronica/Duncan. Most people in the U.S (and most who follow the Veronica Mars U.S airings) are Veronica/Logan fans.

After all, it was because of fan response that Teddy Dunn was FIRED and Duncan ran away to Australia.
Die VD die!

Jachie said:
Veronica and Duncan WILL get together in Season Two. And my Lord, is it unbearable.
Word.

Hopefully once you guys see the episodes closer to the end of season 2 you will see exactly why Logan and Veronica are so awesome together.

Rinni

HSC
O...M...G... I was going to tape last nights episode and watch it today cause I was heaps tired but then I watched the start and I just couldn't trun the TV off!!! I was on the edge of my seat the entire episode. I prefer Veronica and Logan as a couple but I just have a feeling that her and Duncan still have stuff to get over (i.e. each other) I was in tears when V was going hysterical in the fridge. Fantastic acting. Can't wait for season 2!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

I just found out that Season 2 is continuing next week on friday. Im not 100% sure as the tv guide on ninemsn isnt working for next friday, but if its true im gonna be the happiest girl in the whole wide work. OMG this is the most exciting news ive heard all day *dances* im soooo happy. *yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay* Channel 10 rock (only if it is on next week :p)

HSC
duncan and veronica look soooooo cute together :)

hey tasha your right its on next week it says it on the channel 10 web site...yaayy

its on at 10 30 though :(...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah i am a Logan- Veronica fan, have been since a little bit before she helped him look for his mum. I never thought her and duncan would get together, that was over way before the show even started.That episode was insane though, information overload! i just wish they had done more foreshadowing for aaron because i never saw him as an evil parent, just some guy who isnt a very good parent and gets frustrated with his delinquient son.

cant beleive its on next week, thats gonna be awesome.

HSC
i love logan but sometimes he gets a bit weird... i kind of feel sorry for him because of his father and what happened to his mother and all that

i hate duncans mum + veroncias mum

oh yeah did anyone find veronicas dad weird [well i laughed] when he told off logan on the beach

picon

HSC
I did! Especially when he was trying to chase Logan away, only it took forever for him to get to them :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)