Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG The PCD's recruiting a new member is supposed to be more important than VM??? At CW crazy. Do they need their heads checked?? Gosh and i would have assumed MTV would have bought the PCD thing, not CW. How lame. Awwww...Ronnie Mars. Only 2 eps left -cries- i hope they do continue to S3. What season is showing in America????

HSC
Rinni said:
Mind you CW in the states sucks as well...VM is having a 2 month break so that the Pussycat Dolls can find a new doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:
Hahaha, omg! That's ridiculous! :mad:

cuppy

HSC
N/A
WHAT?! i'm confused... so when will the last two eps of the aussie airing be viewed??

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
They cant cancel Ronnie Mars. I hate TV -runs to corner and cries- i will wallow away my misery with ice cream. Is that whats its about? I cbb reading it :p

HSC
:eek:
It's saying that "Veronica Mars could be: (1) spinning off into a new format, (2) returning in her college years or (3) getting axed."

Thanks for the link though, it was an interesting read.

Rinni

HSC
Yeah I thought it was really interesting. But V as an FBI agent?? That would mean no more Logan *cries* Oh dear but it's kinda obvious that there are going to be major changes if S4 is to go ahead. I mean how many major crimes/tragedies can one girl be involved in/go through????

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG the finale sounds full on. I just read the brief article in TV Week. Who's the bomber???? Tell me please -angelic look-

*Lozzie*

HSC
tasha your going to have to wait to find out ... trust me its better if you dont know when you watch the ep its such a good finale

Rinni

HSC
Trust me Tash you'll thank us for not spoiling it for you...I thought it was one of the most awesome finales of a show ever. VM seems to be good at that :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Rinni said:
Trust me Tash you'll thank us for not spoiling it for you...I thought it was one of the most awesome finales of a show ever. VM seems to be good at that :)
*nods* uhhuh, I totally agree.

Some stuff comes up that you think have already been solved, and then you'll be like 'whoaaaa omg!' or at least I did that anyway lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)