• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Very Sad !! (1 Viewer)

Shazbaz

HSC
Ive got my first assesments back since i was in diff state in term 4 and jsut enroled iin NSW system this year..
Am i going to fail???
Maths TEST-- 39%
English SPEECH-- 52.5%
Legal Studies TEST -- 54%
Better Marks
Business Studies-- 60%
IPT --- 90%

Last edited:

brendroid

HSC
Holy shiess.

Uh, I think that you can still go well. Just ace the rest of your assessments and stuff. You can't risk maintaining those marks. GRAB YOUR RANKING! :K

brendroid

HSC
If the school's going bad, you should try to work together to improve your collective result.

I think I need to pull up my Ancient mark personally. I'd suggest though going over your assessments and figuring out where you went wrong. Usually assessments can produce good notes for later use. Get the notes perfect now, and it'll be easier later.

Also, for the subjects I'm doing at least, if they were essays get your technique down. If you need fine detail, get the detail.

Look on the Board of Studies for the Marking Centre notes too. Trust me, those can help you get good quality notes :D

brendroid

HSC
What do I mean?

Uh, find out where you went wrong. Why you went wrong. Understand how you went wrong. Learn from mistake and don't make it again.

brendroid

HSC
I'm thinking I can make uni :)

Anyone can get into Uni - it's a matter of how much study and preperation you put in. Besides, you can also get bonus points from some uni's that help you. So, if you get 76 and the course you want is 80, but you pick up about 5 bonus points because of subjects you did you can still get in :D

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I'm thinking I can make uni :)

Anyone can get into Uni - it's a matter of how much study and preperation you put in. Besides, you can also get bonus points from some uni's that help you. So, if you get 76 and the course you want is 80, but you pick up about 5 bonus points because of subjects you did you can still get in :D
anyone can make it to uni -cough- uws and its 10 bonus points.

there is nothing prestigious about it. a bachelor degree is pretty standard.

Shazbaz

HSC
oh cool..
by the way guys
i did very good in other state
i got high 80's and 90's but i dont know why im doing bad now in NSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)