VERY VERY URGENT!! reguarding enrolment (1 Viewer)

Wehrmacht

HSC
So I am trying to finishing enrolling in my classes but i have one major speedbump... there are literally no SPN101 spanish introductory 1 tutorials left for the first semeseter... What do i do? am i doomed? also... i am enrolled in my INTS100 tutorial but i cannot enrol in the lecture, i'm not sure how this can actually be possible as its a required unit of my degree ( international studies)

Uni starts tomorrow and i cannot call the support numbers as they are only open mon-fri.. what the hell do i do lol :(

sean1990

HSC
So I am trying to finishing enrolling in my classes but i have one major speedbump... there are literally no SPN101 spanish introductory 1 tutorials left for the first semeseter... What do i do? am i doomed? also... i am enrolled in my INTS100 tutorial but i cannot enrol in the lecture, i'm not sure how this can actually be possible as its a required unit of my degree ( international studies)

Uni starts tomorrow and i cannot call the support numbers as they are only open mon-fri.. what the hell do i do lol :(
Okay, firstly stop stressing.

1) have you enrolled in all the units? if so they should appear on blackboard so go here and get the unit outline (if its available) and get the number or location of the unit convenor. Once you have this, go and see them tomorrow an state the problem that you cannot get into any tutorial as they are all full. Apparently they put a couple of spots aside for this very reason.

2) Enrolling in lectures can wait for the time being. Lectures are a big theatre type learning environment with (usually) no attendance checks. So basically u can be enrolled in any lecture and choose which lecture to go to ....however if you have an assessment in ur lecture time u would have to go to the one you are enrolled in....this is what I have done.

2a) I have also missed out on full lectures, so i am just going to attend and then speak to the lecturer or another contact within the unit to be officially registered in the lecture. I suggest you do the same.

3) Uni starts tomorrow and in 0 week, u normally only have lectures (some units have tuts in 1st week). Go to whichever lecture u want in first week and work on fixing up our enrolment by seeing the contacts in the first week.

Worst case scenario, if u are enrolled in a tut on monday (after seeing some1) they might let you go to a thursday tut for a 1 off class so ur not behind or disadvantaged for missing a class...

Hope this helps, as i said don't stress go to whichever lecture u want and enrol in ur tuts using the contacts in ur unit.

furiousteddy

HSC
You can just rock up at the SPN101 tute that you want to go. Explain your situation to the tutor and it will be fine. Or you can talk to Jane Hanley about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)