Vet Sci ppl.. what was your STAT score? (1 Viewer)

midnightmint

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping to sit the STAT this year to apply for Vet Science..

I know the website says you must have a STAT score >150 to be considered for entry.. others say you need >170 to really be considered/eligible for Vet Science.

Could those that have gotten into Vet Science please shed some light on this and maybe share what your STAT score was? :idea:

pjiggy

HSC
I'm hoping to sit the STAT this year to apply for Vet Science..

I know the website says you must have a STAT score >150 to be considered for entry.. others say you need >170 to really be considered/eligible for Vet Science.

Could those that have gotten into Vet Science please shed some light on this and maybe share what your STAT score was? :idea:
i know two people who got in after a year.
the written rule is that u have to get >150 but its so competitive that u really need to get >170 to even be considered.
and thats also what the usyd vet faculty person said..:D

Dragonangel

HSC
That's so not true; you still can get in as long as you get >150. I was sick and miserable on the day of the STAT and I got 155 and still got offered a place. :p

GT03

HSC
yup just adding. I got like 168 and i got in =)

pjiggy

HSC
That's so not true; you still can get in as long as you get >150. I was sick and miserable on the day of the STAT and I got 155 and still got offered a place. :p
o i meant transferring into vet
lol sorry
for straight entry yep >150 is enough
and congrats ! u got in !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)