video pplz (1 Viewer)

veridis

droog
HSC
what type of special effects are you talking about?
if you're talknig about CGI or anything you've got no chance. esp if you were only learning it now. if you mean filters and the like most editing programs have them
for 90% of what you'll be doing iMovie or Windows Movie maker will be fine. for those wanting to do more complex stuff then theres alot of choice, both price wise and function wise
main programs are Adobe Premier (Elements if you're on a budget), ulead and Pinnacle. personaly i like pinnacle but it all depends what you wanna do.
all the programs mentioned can do credits(i'm pretty sure)

waterfowl

HSC
....or FinalCut (Mac)

I don't know why people decide to do videos when they've never done them before; unless they are a natural and learn quickly, otherwise it just doesn't look that good.

veridis

droog
HSC
to be fair i hadnt done much before planning to do film for ee2. software editing is very intuitive

BLACKBIRD.whs

HSC
hows everyone going with their vids? mines using a kindof music video structure, most of the dialogue is going to be voice overs, its based on the 47 ronin legend of ako, japan. its going ok except the english head teacher told me on friday that the BoS bulletin thingy have prohibited weapon/replica usage and my katana is a huge part of it. i have to get a real story board of the offending scenes and appeal for the use of it because it never actually or suggestively comes into contact with anyone onscreen. what to do....other than that, i think i took the easy option because my script isnt very long and i still have things to cut out BEFORE i even start filming, which i cant do until my art BOW is finished (should be done in about a week or two).

everyone cmon then, progress report so those of us who are worried about being behind feel a little better. :ninja:

veridis

droog
HSC
2 of 4 scenes done
need to redo external establishing shot for one though. still havent settles on script for my last scene though, or actor for 1st, still got heaps to do

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
get premier pro 1.5! or final cut pro if youre using a mac..

if anyone has any technical issues with premier i can probably help..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)