Views on smoking? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I think it's a bit weird to say you would never go out with a smoker... i mean what if you met an amazing person who just happened to smoke? Do you guys really disregard people on such specific attributes?

HSC
I think it's a bit weird to say you would never go out with a smoker... i mean what if you met an amazing person who just happened to smoke? Do you guys really disregard people on such specific attributes?
of course not, but i can only try to get her to stop

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
if someone wants to smoke, then that's up to them.

i wont completely dismiss someone just because they smoke, i have plenty of uni friends who smoke.

Sarebs

HSC
I don't mind, it's their choice not mine. But I do mind when people constantly attack people who smoke, yet make bad choices themselves (constantly eat maccas, watch too much tv, etc).

HSC
basically it's all a logical choice whether to smoke or not and i don't mind if my friends smoke, but i really hate the pressure given to me to smoke.

HSC
Uni Grad
Thats kind of sad imo
Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying all smokers are morons or anything, however I cant say people who smoke exactly radiate intelligence. Plus it's at the opposite end of the spectrum of 'beautiful'.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Dont get me wrong, I'm not saying all smokers are morons or anything, however I cant say people who smoke exactly radiate intelligence. Plus it's at the opposite end of the spectrum of 'beautiful'.
Your personal likes and dislikes are always your own of course, i just personally think it's a little bit sad that you have come to hold such an extreme point of view.

tonyharrison

HSC
i think smoking can look sexy. but all the resulting problems don't make up for it

debts

HSC
N/A
you live on the central coast, surely intelligent people are hard to come by regardless - let alone intelligent smokers.

HSC
Uni Grad
you live on the central coast, surely intelligent people are hard to come by regardless - let alone intelligent smokers.
What's the central coast got to do with anything, I expect we would have the same intelligent to moron ratio as anywhere else.

debts

HSC
N/A
What's the central coast got to do with anything, I expect we would have the same intelligent to moron ratio as anywhere else.
sorry, what i meant is that because the central coast has a smaller population you would be less likely to find an intelligent person and who perhaps smokes.

lifequest

HSC
Huge turn-off.

And also, it is a proven fact that different geographic locations sport different IQ averages as well as Salary and educational degrees.
Not saying that the whatever-coast you live at is bad- just letting you know that there are CLEAR distributions between areas.

HSC
Uni Grad
sorry, what i meant is that because the central coast has a smaller population you would be less likely to find an intelligent person and who perhaps smokes.
Ah, k fair enough, was too quick to rise on that one.

Iunno, maybe one day ill grow up and not be so critical on things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)