Violated Contemporary Human Rights HELP! (1 Viewer)

bras91

HSC
Can someone please post a few contempory human rights examples?
I have problem with understanding what are some contemporary human rights that is being violated globally.

Basically, I need sites with a vast amount of information on the following things:
- Describing the nature and extent of the violation
- Explaining the international instruments and mechanisms in place to deal with these violations
- Shows the effectiveness of the international law protecting these human rights

Thanks Lots

Last edited:

ASNSWR127

HSC
bras91 said:
Can someone please post a few contempory human rights examples?
I have problem with understanding what are some contemporary human rights that is being violated globally.

Basically, I need sites with a vast amount of information on the following things:
- Describing the nature and extent of the violation
- Explaining the international instruments and mechanisms in place to deal with these violations
- Shows the effectiveness of the international law protecting these human rights

Thanks Lots
do Guantanemo

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
lol it isnt that hard to use google is it?
seriously dude.
just do like guantanamo like the other dude said and just google it.

BoS isnt about doing your assignments for you.

jjellybean14

HSC
i'm doing a spech on this right now and i can't decide what country to go for.. i'm thinking child soldiers in sudan

jeff.wong

HSC
For my 2008 assignment I did an international issue and a domestic issue. For the international one it is the Pakistan State of Emergency which happened towards the end of 2007 [which is fairly recent, violation of rule of law which led to a deprivation of political freedom .. etc] and for domestic I did it on the child abuse in Northern Territory based on the Little Children are sacred report [violation of children's rights]. Parts of my assignment is loaded in my notes located here be sure to check it out...

http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?t=191291

it is attached on the post =]

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)