Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

danielau

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Everythings full :/

danielau

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Anyone check uac yet?

onedaysnotice

HSC

Anyone check uac yet?
The main round has already finished, and the late round is close to finishing too, lol. Better hurry if you haven't, since almost all the classes are full now :S

danielau

HSC

Does anyone know what SA-Help is? I have already applied for HECs and not sure if I need this too.

HSC
N/A

I was offered Pharmacy instead of comm/sci :haha:

I thought so! It would've been strange if i got comm/sci ahead of pharm, considering it was lower in my prefs this time around. My mum really wants me to do pharm now. In her dreams! I suck at chemistry!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

do i have to do anything to reject my late round arts offer at unsw?
No. Just let it elapse.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

Does anyone know what SA-Help is? I have already applied for HECs and not sure if I need this too.
Deferral of amenities and service fees like student contributions.

HSC
Uni Grad

friday micro 1 timeslots. gogogogogogogo

Also to let you know, its good to have your micro 1 tute on friday, coz you get to do the in-class tests last, whilst you can scab off other ppl xD

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

How did everyone go?

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

I got through to the make a password page. I think I got B Comm! Oh happy days! I haven't been able to sleep properly for a week...

If I didn't get UNSW Comm, I'd have to do my 2nd preference Econ at USYD. I don't even like economics.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

I believe if you go pass the 'unipass' webpage, you're in. I got into B.Sc/B.Arts after a years study at UTS :)

Hopefully, we don't get into some trouble for doing this...

Last edited:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

I believe if you go get pass the 'unipass', you're in. I got into B.Sc/B.Arts after a years study at UTS :)

Hopefully, we don't get into some trouble for doing this...
Let's hope so! ._. Next thing you know, they revoke our spot before official offers. Now that would be heart breaking!

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

It's totally legit. I was going to bump this thread.

humanitieslover

HSC

As far as I remember from last year there is something like this for USYD as I did it, but I can't remember where to go to check.

EDIT: Fill out the info on this site and if you can get through to acquiring an SID then you should be in!

https://www.auth.usyd.edu.au/extro/sreg/sreg.cgi

Is the USYD one working this year? It doesn't seem to be working for a few friends?

Traveller0901

HSC

What do I after making the uni-pass?? Where can I see my offers?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

What do I after making the uni-pass?? Where can I see my offers?
You can make a uni-pass. But it won't let you enroll and pick classes until tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)