Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Traveller0901

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Wait... So does that mean I got into my course?!,!!???

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

So after we created out unipass after we got our zPass, what next?

Do we just wait for tomorrow's official offer?

Thanks! :)

Incendiary

HSC

is anyone able to login to myunsw or am i the only one that cant?

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad

I can't either..and my first 8 preferences are from UNSW..so.I guess the system only works for some people, but not for all.

Lina3

HSC

It let me make a uni pin and choose password and I did. Now its asking me to log in but I am scared to do it unless it stuffs something up. Basically, if you got to the stage of entering the uni pin and password it means you got accepted, right?

Last edited:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

It let me make a uni pin and choose password and I did. Now its asking me to log in but I am scared to do it unless it stuffs something up. Basically, if you got to the stage of entering the uni pin and password it means you got accepted, right?
It won't stuff anything up. You have to wait till tomorrow to accept your offer. But yes, you're in. I guess the only way you'd be able to make an account is if you're already entered into their system.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

Screen Shot 2014-01-15 at 11.48.36 am.jpg

Anyone went pass the read the conditions page? What happens after this?

Lina3

HSC

View attachment 29682

Anyone went pass the read the conditions page? What happens after this?
From what others are saying I think you need to answer various questions about yourself. I got onto that page as well after deciding to risk it and log in...but maybe it is best not to tamper with it any more until tomorrow, who knows what could happen XD.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

From what others are saying I think you need to answer various questions about yourself. I got onto that page as well after deciding to risk it and log in...but maybe it is best not to tamper with it any more until tomorrow, who knows what could happen XD.
True. I don't want to get into some serious trouble with the uni, so I'll probably wait till tomorrow.

Make sure you have your tax file number ready guys. You wouldn't want to halt yourself in this position. :)

Last edited:

InsoulvencyReaper

Existential Crisis
HSC

True. I don't want to get into some serious trouble with the uni, so I'll probably wait till tomorrow.

Make sure you have your tax file number ready guys. You wouldn't want to halt yourself in this position. :)
You guys are scaring me. I made my account and I can log into it safely. The only thing you can't do is accept your offer. 'Tis all.

Incendiary

HSC

its fine to do all of this before the actual offers come out, i did this last year and nothing happened, its just that it takes time for all their information to be processed through UAC and UNSWs system.
for those who need help making timetables you can use these:
http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~oliverc/octangles/
http://mahler.cse.unsw.edu.au/rectangles/

Lina3

HSC

You guys are scaring me. I made my account and I can log into it safely. The only thing you can't do is accept your offer. 'Tis all.
Don't worry you will be fine. I just have a tendency to be overly cautious when it comes to these things :p

andybandy

HSC

So, if you got passed making a unipass, you got accepted into the course number you entered?

Examine

same
HSC

I can't either. Although surely it only works for some people since my 1st preference was UNSW Commerce and unless the cutoff rose to 103.1 I should be ok. :haha:

Are you in China atm?

williamdaft

HSC

I can't either. Although surely it only works for some people since my 1st preference was UNSW Commerce and unless the cutoff rose to 103.1 I should be ok. :haha:
It doesn't work for everyone then.. My 1st pref. unsw com, and mine's lower than 103.1 and I created mine :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)