Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

inJust

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Still pissed as to why unsw doesnt email you your zpass as confirmation zzz

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Damn all of you with offers!

/jks. Congrats to each and every one of you.

I wish I knew! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!! Booooooooo.

Sup3rDry

HSC

i got this:
Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

but i filled everything in. does that mean i didnt get an offer from unsw?

Yea if u got that means that unfortunately you didn't get one. And this is actually legit.

HKspec009

HSC

My bad, computer played up, submitted my thing twice

Sup3rDry

HSC

Still pissed as to why unsw doesnt email you your zpass as confirmation zzz
Calm the fk down man. Aren't you suppose to be happy you got accepted into your course first LOL? That shit that u want can come later.

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

So if I got a unipass....that means I got an offer for atleast one of my UNSW preferences?
You got the offer for the course code you put in

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

If you filled it out correctly (details were right and such) it means you didn't get a offer from UNSW
too easy thanks, didnt expect to get it as it was my third preference. Looks like im off to USYD then, woooo!!!

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

So if I got a unipass....that means I got an offer for atleast one of my UNSW preferences?
It means you got an offer for the course code you put in.

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

Thanks you

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

i got this:
Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

but i filled everything in. does that mean i didnt get an offer from unsw?
yr uac NUMBER NOT YR UAC 4 DIGIT CODE!!!!!! THAT'S WHAT I GOT

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

i did put my uac number not my pin
Either details are invalid or you didn't get an offer for that course (whatever code it may be).

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad

If this worked - its probably best to plan your timetable before 9pm tomorrow and/or call the ATO for forgotten TFN.

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

Either details are invalid or you didn't get an offer for that course (whatever code it may be).
tried entering it like a hundred times making sure everything was right. obviously didnt get an offer for UNSW. no suprise though, it was my third preference

plasticities

HSC

If this worked - its probably best to plan your timetable before 9pm tomorrow and/or call the ATO for forgotten TFN.
This. I didn't realise I would be enrolling straight after accepting, and if you aren't prepared it can be extremely confusing.

Roy216

HSC

so from just reading the thread if i have filled in all the correct details and i get the message:

Does that mean that i have no been given an offer?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

@Roy216,

That's correct.

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

so from just reading the thread if i have filled in all the correct details and i get the message:

Does that mean that i have no been given an offer?
Yes

You got no offer from UNSW

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

how u make a time table

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)