Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

tomodachi_

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I missed last years atar cutoff by 5.7 (.7 with Hsc plus lol) and I got accepted into that course which was also my first preference at unsw :D I hope I've made the right choice..

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

I missed last years atar cutoff by 5.7 (.7 with Hsc plus lol) and I got accepted into that course which was also my first preference at unsw :D I hope I've made the right choice..
lol nice, what course?

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

I'm getting proxy errors, dang it

Meshy590

HSC

Missed out on Law by 0.05-0.1

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

Missed out on Law by 0.05-0.1
How's the link? Every time I click the student validation link it says proxy error

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

lol you know what happened guys?

UNSW had to close that part of the site because students were making Unipass things before the offical date :p

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

nvm guys, I'm in the site after a few refreshes

Meshy590

HSC

How's the link? Every time I click the student validation link it says proxy error
I checked it a few hours ago. It was working then

J

JAKEHARB

Got into UNSW :) thanks Omnipotence!

vinhkn

HSC

Just tried it. Worked.
B.InfoSys 2013 (HOPEFULLY!!)

vinhkn

HSC

Just tried it. Worked.
B.InfoSys 2013 (HOPEFULLY!!)

inJust

HSC

Double post^?

vinhkn

HSC

accident but yolo reporting myself for spam cos madcunt101

megaman64

HSC

i got an atar of 98.55 including bonus points from hsc plus and i applied for commerce in unsw which had a cut off of 96.3 last year. My details wont work in the unsw website, does this mean i didn't get an offer?

darkdog307

HSC

Yes it worked, accepted into Commerce :D

Last edited:

Sup3rDry

HSC

i got an atar of 98.55 including bonus points from hsc plus and i applied for commerce in unsw which had a cut off of 96.3 last year. My details wont work in the unsw website, does this mean i didn't get an offer?
Not sure but i'm sure ur atar surpassed the requirement. Was there anything else above commerce in your preferences?

HSC
N/A

lol it doesnt work for me :(

does this mean they're shipping me to usyd?

HSC
N/A

holy shit never mind, it's letting make a unipass. I was using the uac code, not the UNSW one.

I think i've been accepted...

does this mean i'm 100% in?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)