Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

What happens if you don't have your tax file number right now??
You should of applied weeks ago for it.

It just means you have to give it later (from memory) it is for HECS

Meshy590

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

No, I have a tax file number. I got it 3 years ago, but I forgot what it was lol. And I don't know where to find it...

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

The UPP streamed to get entry to a Science course: http://www.unsw.edu.au/upp17-20

As to why I have to take that course...it's a looooong story.
I get it. I assume this is a special sort of course?That is probably the reason. This really only works for normal, main stream courses like Law/Arts/Science/Economics/etc

LOL nothing will go wrong haha
Haha okay :p. My friend did it, so I am lucky

(I didn't want to go to UNSW, I just said you may as wait because I haven't personally done it)

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

No, I have a tax file number. I got it 3 years ago, but I forgot what it was lol. And I don't know where to find it...
Call up the ATO, and ask for a replacement. Nothing you can really do then if you lost it.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

I get it. I assume this is a special sort of course?That is probably the reason. This really only works for normal, main stream courses like Law/Arts/Science/Economics/etc
Yeah I know, I'm just really hoping I get in (again, given my weird circumstances) and considering they needed the app in the main round, I was hoping I could find out whether I got in. So stressed lol! :p

Cheesecake_a

HSC

Alright then, I went on this link from the OP which is myUNSW Portal

and i signed in and I don't know where it has info for offers? Can someone please tell me what I have to do now to check if i have an offer?

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

Alright then, I went on this link from the OP which is myUNSW Portal

and i signed in and I don't know where it has info for offers? Can someone please tell me what I have to do now to check if i have an offer?
If it lets you go pass the identity thing, without saying wrong information, you have been accepted (given a offer)

You can't accept yet, because it hasn't been offically released.

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

If it lets you go pass the identity thing, without saying wrong information, you have been accepted (given a offer)

Read @OP's opening post.

You can't accept until main round offers are offical released.

Meshy590

HSC

if I don't have my TFN available right now, can I still check whether or not I made my course??

Cheesecake_a

HSC

Do you mean the identity manager? And no it did not say wrong information (if it did, where is it meant to say it?)

But yay, I have an offer? :) Are we allowed to see what offer without accepting anything yet?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

This happened to me too. I called ATO and they gave me my TFN. They asked for details to confirm that you are the right person. The q wait was like 15 min for me fml... I had to call during busy hours...

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

Do you mean the identity manager? And no it did not say wrong information (if it did, where is it meant to say it?)

But yay, I have an offer? :) Are we allowed to see what offer without accepting anything yet?

....are you serious...

What course code did you put in. If that worked, that is the course you got offered

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad

I think it would be the course code you typed in at the time... maybe

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

Honestly, I think offers were all finalised on Monday except it takes time for databases to update and stuff being sent to UAC and then to students.

study12345

HSC

me: yay mum i got an offer for combined law!
mum: wtf i hate your voice, and i dont understand!
~show her on computer the process~
mum: what the actual fuck...that doesnt mean you got an offer i dont understand!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)