Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

Honestly, I think offers were all finalised on Monday except it takes time for databases to update and stuff being sent to UAC and then to students.
Offers were finalized last week actually. They just have been preparing the system, as you said, with updating the databases etc

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

me: yay mum i got an offer for combined law!
mum: wtf i hate your voice, and i dont understand!
~show her on computer the process~
mum: what the actual fuck...that doesnt mean you got an offer i dont understand!
LOL!!

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad

Offers were finalized last week actually. They just have been preparing the system, as you said, with updating the databases etc
Oh ok thanks :D

Well congrats to those that got into the course they wanted!

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

why it doesnt work.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

why it doesnt work.. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Whats wrong?

Make sure you have the correct course code/UAC numbers etc.

If it doesn't work, you didn't get a offer

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

WHAT THEEE

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

OH MY.. typed uac pin instead of uac number..

i got unipass.

DERp.. COMON!

Cheesecake_a

HSC

....are you serious...

What course code did you put in. If that worked, that is the course you got offered
Oh right! Im so sorry for being a hassle, i went on another site and it was the wrong one!! But i understand, thanks

HKspec009

HSC

Is there a USYD one???

inJust

HSC

I wish they emailed your zpass or something zzzz

EinstenICEBERG

Einstein V2
HSC

.... Did i just get into my course... Cant be...

HKspec009

HSC

Is there a USYD one???

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC

i got this:
Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office.

but i filled everything in. does that mean i didnt get an offer from unsw?

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

i got this:

but i filled everything in. does that mean i didnt get an offer from unsw?
If you filled it out correctly (details were right and such) it means you didn't get a offer from UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)