war is good (1 Viewer)

SXCBEAST

HSC
you support war and rape (in the context of war) and I am the dumbcunt. (by the way good on you for putting the "context of war" in there, I was beginning to think you had absolutely no sense of humanity whatsoever!)

tradition? I dont even know who you are, but thanks :) love you forever.

boris

Banned
HSC
where did i say i supported anything

you

dumb

cunt

boris

Banned
HSC
in fact i specified that i was a libertarian so from that it can be inferred that i am ideologically opposed to both war and rape so yeah you are kind of a dumb cunt

SXCBEAST

HSC
war is pretty good guys

it advances society/humanity

survival of the fittest

technological advances

reallocated of resources to more intelligent/stronger races

note: i am ideologically opposed to rape because im a libertarian etc freedom etc

but rape (in the context of conflict) probably also benefits humanity. strong victorious armies raping the native women, passing on their superior genes

discuss

right there. not even worth my time.

boris

Banned
HSC
what

are you incapable of setting aside your ideologies to consider a conflicting point of view or something

are you muslim

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
i loved bf vietnam
still have it but i cant find my cd key

i always played as north vietnam for some reason

i loved the slower, smaller MIG

much easier to use esp since i dont have a joystick
Mig 17 was awesome, do some epic bombing raids

SXCBEAST

HSC
what

are you incapable of setting aside your ideologies to consider a conflicting point of view or something

are you muslim
I am an atheist and no actually, I form my ideologies on all issues by researching a wide variety of sources and listening to a wide range of opinions. I just don't agree with your post and it sounds like you are trying to fire people up for some fun.

Why do you just assume somebody is Muslim because they don't agree with you?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I am an atheist and no actually, I form my ideologies on all issues by researching a wide variety of sources and listening to a wide range of opinions. I just don't agree with your post and it sounds like you are trying to fire people up for some fun.

Why do you just assume somebody is Muslim because they don't agree with you?
Boris was just trying to start a discussion lol, the reason hes hating on you is because of your unintellectual response

boris

Banned
HSC
then what is so bad about my post? have you considered the possibility that war may be good for society by a form of Darwinism and technological advance? if you have and you have come to the conclusion that it isnt, then post your reasoning son

i dont care if you agree with me or not you spastic, i posted this topic to garner some debate. i would prefer if you didnt agree with the op as it would mean you have some sort of heart. do you now understand why i think you are dumb?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
war is pretty good guys

survival of the fittest

technological advances

note: i am ideologically opposed to rape because im a libertarian etc freedom etc

but rape (in the context of conflict) probably also benefits humanity. strong victorious armies raping the native women, passing on their superior genes

discuss
all of this is horseshit and you know it

however that being said war is probably the reason why we ain't (as) overpopulated

about what? 60 million people not having kids over the last century?

boris

Banned
HSC
all of this is horseshit and you know it

however that being said war is probably the reason why we ain't (as) overpopulated

about what? 60 million people not having kids over the last century?
yeah but think about pre jesus time

2 civilisations

one is technologically advanced and physically superior

invades some little tribal african cunts with short average height or some other physical weakness idk kills them all and rapes the women etc. forms part of new empire.

net benefit for the advance of the human race?

na110793

HSC
war is pretty good guys

survival of the fittest

technological advances

discuss
Fascist ideology. Someone's a hypocrite...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)